Oct 09 2012
By: Welfare_Child First Son 7 posts

Region Only Servers & Grenades

13 replies 229 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

every time i get in a game and a person joins that isn't from the u.s the game lags also why do grenades explodes faster when you're next to them but not next to an enemy. i say there's to much time for enemies to throw back grenades and the mega bomb or whatever it's call can kill through walls.

Message 1 of 14 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Re: Region Only Servers & Grenades

Oct 9, 2012

Please stop complaining.  Patch 1.15 will help you. I promise. Not trying to be rude, but that's just how it is. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 14 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I agree a lot I hope they do put in regional differences in 1.15. I don't think it should be based on just USA players but more North American players. And in grenades they are so inconsistent. I've seen people have grenades blow up next to them and only get knocked down, then a grenade blows up without the throwback option showing up and I blow up. Kickback grenades should have a tiny timer I throw them back because good players will throw them back but even decent players who don't go negative can't
Message 3 of 14 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
You mean lagnades. I encounter that a lot from Canadians or something (I'm Filipino). It's unavoidable, those lagnades.

About the knockdown instead of kill thing, it's also a trick. I've only gotten a few deaths from nades and direct RPGs by timing the jump.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 14 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 10, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You mean lagnades. I encounter that a lot from Canadians or something (I'm Filipino). It's unavoidable, those lagnades.

About the knockdown instead of kill thing, it's also a trick. I've only gotten a few deaths from nades and direct RPGs by timing the jump.

got something against canadians eh?

are you sure they aren't just using the "bank n' boom" trick? when you say lagnades, do you mean when they just freeze and don't ever blow up until the one who is lagging leaves the game, because i have only seen that a couple of times, it's pretty rare

Message 5 of 14 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I'm sure it's not bank and boom, because my whole nade experience is just bank n boom.

Yeah, I mean that. Does it really explode when the lagger leaves? I didn't know that, lol.

I'm not discriminating against Canadians. It's just that if I say American someone will go "YOU'RE LAGGING GO MURRIKA"
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 14 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 10, 2012
It's not even bank and boom. Foreigners (Latinos) will frequently hit me with grenades that I can't even throw back sometimes. And sometimes I see grenades that get frozen for like 30 seconds and then explode (your character will make his "ahh grenade" noises every time you pass it lol.) And rarely I throw a nade that lags for a second before. Surprise combined with the fact that I should've gotten the kill angers me. Only seems to lag throwbacks. And the fact that a Filipino is playing a Canadian is ridiculous. I understand the small pool, but can you imagine the pings?

Message 7 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
638 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Welfare_Child wrote:

every time i get in a game and a person joins that isn't from the u.s the game lags also why do grenades explodes faster when you're next to them but not next to an enemy. i say there's to much time for enemies to throw back grenades and the mega bomb or whatever it's call can kill through walls.

Agree on too much time to throw back grenades. At this point, its not hard AT ALL to throw back grenades when people place them nearly perfectly. It makes me mad sometimes, but in the end I know it's even when I throw back perfectly placed grenades.

Its a MEGA BOMB for petes sake. It should be able to kill through anything!!!! MUAHAHA

Message 8 of 14 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Yep. I get more white plugs than distance travelled (in km) in the match.
Message 9 of 14 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I hear ya. I can throw a nade as a last resort, and the guy has enough time to kill me, use reload speed, and then throw it back. **bleep**?

Message 10 of 14 (153 Views)
0 Likes