Last Guardian
11234 posts

Re: Regen or fleet foot, co op

Sep 16, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

On a side note, what does overstock actually do?

Allows you to keep gaining medals for subsequent kickbacks.

For example: You have Team Medic, you gain 10 medals and your kickback is ready to go - but, because you have Overstock equipped you will continue to gain medals for ANOTHER Team Medic kickback and it will be placed in your que.

This booster is effective if you use Army of Three or Team Medic. But NOT effective if you use Cluster Bomb or any other grenade-related kickback because you can place these special grenades in your inventory.

For example: If you acquire a Cluster Bomb kickback, go ahead and activate it, it will be placed in your inventory and you can then gain another one and even place this one in your inventory. In other words, grenade related kickbacks stack. As long as you do not die, they will stay in your inventory until you use them.

OMG! Thnak you for that! I never understood what the hell does Overstock does. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 21 of 30 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Regeneration, easily. Fleet Foot doesn't do much for me in Co-op Arena, but that might have to do with my playstyle.

I'm not the type of player who runs around the map trying to get the most amount of kills or the highest score. As long as we complete the match, I don't care where I am on the scoreboard. I try to play smart, which tends to annoy randoms when they go down and I don't try to revive them. Sorry, but I'm not going to run to the other side of the map to revive someone who doesn't help move the idol or ignores Siege zones.

In Co-op Arena, I use

Regeneration level 3 or Scoped-In level 3 (depending on difficulty and who I'm playing with)

Overstock level 3

Army of Three

This set-up works pretty well for me. Scoped-In makes it easier for me to get headshots with the Dragon Sniper on Kickback bosses and Brutes, though I only go for headshots if I have AoT activated.

Message 22 of 30 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Fleet Foot is only useful for shooting at chokers as they run towards you. Other than that, Regen all the way.
Message 23 of 30 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Regen - no doubt. Only booster I use in slot 1.
Message 24 of 30 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 16, 2012

renatabls wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

For example: You have Team Medic, you gain 10 medals and your kickback is ready to go - but, because you have Overstock equipped you will continue to gain medals for ANOTHER Team Medic kickback and it will be placed in your que.

This booster is effective if you use Army of Three or Team Medic. But NOT effective if you use Cluster Bomb or any other grenade-related kickback because you can place these special grenades in your inventory.

For example: If you acquire a Cluster Bomb kickback, go ahead and activate it, it will be placed in your inventory and you can then gain another one and even place this one in your inventory. In other words, grenade related kickbacks stack. As long as you do not die, they will stay in your inventory until you use them.

OMG! Thnak you for that! I never understood what the hell does Overstock does. :smileyvery-happy:

No problem! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 25 of 30 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Well I never played Hunter, so I would say in my biased opinion, Regeneration. Fleet Foot is a breeze to level up. But when I got to level 3 I questioned myself why I strived to level up a near-useless booster in Co-Op.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 26 of 30 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Between the two, as previously stated, Regeneration is better. 

At the same time, I've never understood the people's proclivity to use Regen.  Sure it will help you, but only when you get in cover, which when playing Crushing is not always possible, practical, or feasible.  I'd rather use something more interesting and offensive like Scoped In Gold, Explosives Expert Gold, or Beast Mode Gold when playing crushing. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 27 of 30 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Sep 17, 2012

You can't strafe when the A.I. glues every bullet on to you.

Message 28 of 30 (174 Views)
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Sep 17, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Cool! thanks for this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 29 of 30 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Sep 18, 2012

slade109 wrote:

Quick question, is strafing still effective in co op like it is in multiplayer? or should I just go for regeneration? Please reply quick if you can :smileyvery-happy:! and thanks in advance if I forget to post it oooo and also if you wanna you should tell you me your booster loadout for co op! <3 that'd be the best 

also this is probably a stupid computer, but strafing a lot of time confuses people, so i'm not really sure how it'd confuse to computer, but yeah anyway 

Regeneration, Fleet Foot is basically pointless in co-op.

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 30 of 30 (140 Views)
0 Likes