Highlighted
Nov 13 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts

Regarding the Hacked Leaderboards

29 replies 451 views Edited Nov 13, 2012
We all know the top 20 scores are hacked.
Negative kills, negative deaths.... Take a look at the leaderboards, even the tournament leaderboards.

Even the players at the bottom of the list are hacked.

These hacked players did not put themselves there, it is not their faults.

Do you think Naughty Dog Should remove these scores so that the #1 players can all be players that legitly worked to get there?

I want these scores removed, because I think it's unfair to players who actually played the game alot to get on the leaderboards.

Naughty Dog asked us to make a thread to give the feedback. Here it is Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 30 (451 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: Regarding the Hacked Leaderboards

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

ND doesn't pay attention nor will they you shouldn't have done this lol but i'll just give my opinion anyway.............THE LEADERBOARDS ARE A JOKE THE TOP 15 ARE ALL GLITCHED AND ND WON'T FIX THE ERRORS THEY'VE COMMITED TO THESE PEOPLE'S STATS

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 30 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Sorry shadow, but you made this thread just to get Kudo's. I'm pretty sure when they said thread, they meant something that's detailed as to why they should remove the hacked/glitched account. Not a thread made just because you can.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 3 of 30 (443 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I have apparently played for almost a billion hours according to the leaderboards...

Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 4 of 30 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

I have apparently played for almost a billion hours according to the leaderboards...

yeah same here as well Smiley LOL

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 30 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 13, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
These hacked players did not put themselves there, it is not their faults.

What about the splitscreen leaderboard glitch? Some people have exploited it...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 6 of 30 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

ND doesn't pay attention nor will they you shouldn't have done this lol but i'll just give my opinion anyway.............THE LEADERBOARDS ARE A JOKE THE TOP 15 ARE ALL GLITCHED AND ND WON'T FIX THE ERRORS THEY'VE COMMITED TO THESE PEOPLE'S STATS

The win/loss leaderboard isn't Smiley Very Happy

But the other leader boards all have that problem. Kills, Money, Coop, Most tournament points in 1 round and of course Tournament points... Oh wait; those are just people that wasted $40.

I say give them an EULA bomb.

Message 7 of 30 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

But the other leader boards all have that problem. Kills, Money, Coop, Most tournament points in 1 round and of course Tournament points... Oh wait; those are just people that wasted $40.

NOOOO anything but that!!! Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 30 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

NOOOO anything but that!!! Smiley Sad

Well thats maybe a bit too hard. Although some of them are just legacy 0 level 20 so they can be eula'd.

But its a strange problem. Leaderboard glitches like after playing splitscreen usually fix themselves after playing a match so their stats get updated. But for some reason that doesn't happen here. So probably those glitched stats are in their account files and on their stat cards. Does anyone have one of these people in their friendlists to check?

Message 9 of 30 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Nope i doubt anyone has any of those losers on their list Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 30 (378 Views)
0 Likes