Feb 22 2013
By: Matthewsike1st Uncharted Territory 1747 posts

Regarding Classic Mode...

8 replies 429 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

Why do the pickup guns appear fully modded in Classic Mode? I know it's nothing important but I still find it weird.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 1 of 9 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: Regarding Classic Mode...

Feb 22, 2013

Who knows, TBH the guns in classic make you look hard as nails lol. Smiley Very Happy

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 9 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Feb 23, 2013

They appear fully modded but when you pick the gun,all mods are gone.

Message 3 of 9 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 23, 2013
weapon mods were asked for in the classic thread - maybe ND tried putting them on guns but then just gave up on the idea and you can still see then on the weapon skins.
Message 4 of 9 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Feb 23, 2013
ND said it was a technical issue a while back.
tlousig2
Message 5 of 9 (329 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Feb 23, 2013

To me, it seems like all of the weapons in Classic have all the mods to some degree, maybe 15 to 20% (not clip size or RoF). It's just seems that way to me. Am I crazy, or does anyone else think this might be possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 6 of 9 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Feb 23, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

To me, it seems like all of the weapons in Classic have all the mods to some degree, maybe 15 to 20% (not clip size or RoF). It's just seems that way to me. Am I crazy, or does anyone else think this might be possible.

I don't think there's been any changes, but for some reason the Gmal feels slightly more accurate even without any mods. Apart from that, I don't think so.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 7 of 9 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Feb 23, 2013

You can see with a close-up zoom in Cinema that, visually, fresh weapon pickups do have every possible mod in the game, including mods not available to players:

- AK RoF

- M9 Accuracy (we've all seen this one, right?)

- FAL RoF

It's tougher to see the RoF mods since these weapons include the normal and RoF triggers (they overlap just like the normal and BFA rifle butts), but there's another part on RoF that can be easily made out when the weapon is shining (mod parts never shine).  I don't know what it's called, but you can see it when modding the Micro and M9 if you don't know what I'm referring to.

Honestly, I'm really curious about FAL RoF.  It would create a solution to the jamming complaints, but it could also easily op the weapon again in skilled hands... maybe we should encourage ND to release it for a week to let us test what it can do? :\

Message 8 of 9 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Feb 23, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

You can see with a close-up zoom in Cinema that, visually, fresh weapon pickups do have every possible mod in the game, including mods not available to players:

- AK RoF

- M9 Accuracy (we've all seen this one, right?)

- FAL RoF

It's tougher to see the RoF mods since these weapons include the normal and RoF triggers (they overlap just like the normal and BFA rifle butts), but there's another part on RoF that can be easily made out when the weapon is shining (mod parts never shine).  I don't know what it's called, but you can see it when modding the Micro and M9 if you don't know what I'm referring to.

Honestly, I'm really curious about FAL RoF.  It would create a solution to the jamming complaints, but it could also easily op the weapon again in skilled hands... maybe we should encourage ND to release it for a week to let us test what it can do? :\

No weapon has a rate of fire mod and an accuracy mod. The FAL-SS already has an accuracy mod. It's likely ND left it out because it could become OP (although that mainly applies to automatics).  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 9 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes