Jul 22 2012
By: Gxbeng Splicer 51 posts

Rarest Treasure

19 replies 334 views Edited Jul 22, 2012
Which treasure set is the rarest? Possibly because its glitched or just never comes up. Ive been trying to get gold glasses for Eddy Raja but nothing at all lol. anyway which treasure are you finding difficulty with?
Message 1 of 20 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: Rarest Treasure

Jul 22, 2012

I've been wanting Ramese's cowboy hat for awhile, but haven't been able to finagle it yet.

Then again, I don't typically farm for anything, I just get it when I get it, but this set in particular has been tripping me up for some time.

Message 2 of 20 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Elena cat ears only need one treasure to complete it
Mains -Parrapa Sir Dan Sackboy
Subs - spike drake toro sweet tooth sly rachet
Message 3 of 20 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Jul 22, 2012

For me its Desert Drakes Headwrap. Haven't been able to get that yet.

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 4 of 20 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2077 posts

Jul 22, 2012
I have every treasure in the game excellent for the Inca Cup (Gold) for Eddy's Golden Glasses and after getting the one's that I have I would say that the rarest treasure is the Emerald Chimera for Talbot's Fal-SS. It's a Hardcore treasure and it almost has a Legendary Rarity status around the coummunity. There have been some players who have gotten the treasure with ease but most people it's an extreme challenge.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 20 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Definitely Talbots Emrald Chimera. Co op treasures are easy because Co Op Hunter drops rare stuff, and hardcore has gotta be the hardest because there's no treasure hunter there. That's aside from glitched treasures (Fat Drake, Sir Francis, and Skelzor all used to be.)

Message 6 of 20 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
17386 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Love, it is the rarest of all life's treasures.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 7 of 20 (250 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jul 22, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Definitely Talbots Emrald Chimera. Co op treasures are easy because Co Op Hunter drops rare stuff, and hardcore has gotta be the hardest because there's no treasure hunter there. That's aside from glitched treasures (Fat Drake, Sir Francis, and Skelzor all used to be.)

Am I the only one on here that finds it easier getting rare treasure in co-op arena crushing  than hunter arena?

All co-op adventure treasures for skins are extremely hard to get for me.

Message 8 of 20 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3800 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I've been wanting Ramese's cowboy hat for awhile, but haven't been able to finagle it yet.

Then again, I don't typically farm for anything, I just get it when I get it, but this set in particular has been tripping me up for some time.

I got it few weeks ago Smiley Tongue I think it was my 3rd treasure from Hunter. I wasn't really after, but I do like it, I even started using Rameses now.

For me the hardest treasure right now is Lion Nepal, which unlocked Eddy's AK and Emerald Chimera (for Talbot's FAL).

AceSlayer21 wrote:
Am I the only one on here that finds it easier getting rare treasure in co-op arena crushing  than hunter arena?

All co-op adventure treasures for skins are extremely hard to get for me.

Well, I was able to unlocked some treasure sets in Co-op Arena, but not anymore. Everytime I play with Ali, I never get anything new. I've finished like 30-40 games on crushing with him, and I think I've completed only two sets.

In Hunter I've been able to complete 4-5 sets.

Message 9 of 20 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
599 posts

Jul 22, 2012

I have all the "rare" treasures that everyone seems to always be farming for. However, its all the "normal" treasures that I have an issure with

Message 10 of 20 (232 Views)
0 Likes