Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Rare Treasure Weekend: Successful!

Feb 19, 2013

I got Flynn's Sexy Tryhard Mask, that's at least something...

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 91 of 113 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3424 posts

Feb 19, 2013
If I would stop randomly getting removed from matches maybe then I could finally get the treasures I got. -___-
Message 92 of 113 (350 Views)
Wastelander
387 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I finally did it. I FINALLY COMPLETED MY CO-OP SETS! Snagged the two trophies for completing both treasure sets. I'm so happy right now. No more am I going to have to worry about this god awful luck system stopping me to regain my 100% back in this game.

For the love of everything, do NOT make your treasure system luck based for your next game Naughty Dog. It's complete and utter CRAP.

Message 93 of 113 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3811 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I was farming Marco yesterday, got 2 out of three. Still need the one from Harry. Also that d@mn Tibetan vase I've mentioned few hundred times. Then my Co-op sets are complete.

Message 94 of 113 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2503 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I have all multiplayer treasures now! Woot! really nice and easy drop system this weekend. 

Elimination sucks for getting treasures. I wish they'd at least last into the next round. It's terrible when you aren't gettng any treasure drops you kill the last guy on their team and TREASURE but then it immediately ends and doesn't give you a second to pick it up and it's gone. It was almost like that last guy was guaranteed to be a treasure drop.. 

ND the troll

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 95 of 113 (296 Views)
Fender Bender
3811 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Finally got the golden Ottoman ring for Marco polo skin, and it took a total of 7-8 games. 3-4 yesterday and 4 today.

Now I have every Co-op set except Priceless Tibetan. And now that RTW is ending soon, I guess I won't be getting it after all. Smiley Sad

Overall, like the title of the thread, RTW was succesful. These are the items I got:

Eddy's FAL-SS

Roman's G-mal

Panda mask

Camo hat

Sailor hat/cap/whatever

Yeti mask

NV goggles

Cowboy hat for Talbot

Marco, Francis and Doughnut Drake

Wizard hat

Some other stuff I've forgotten

Message 96 of 113 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Another rare treasure drop weekend, and yet I only get one set completed. All I need is three freaking treasures to finish! I played hunter and arena just about all day yesterday and about 6 more today and all I get is duplicates. I know it's not a huge deal, but it is extremely aggravating! May ND's rectums explode with endless diarhea

Message 97 of 113 (243 Views)
Fender Bender
3811 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

Another rare treasure drop weekend, and yet I only get one set completed. All I need is three freaking treasures to finish! I played hunter and arena just about all day yesterday and about 6 more today and all I get is duplicates. I know it's not a huge deal, but it is extremely aggravating! May ND's rectums explode with endless diarhea

I was also missing only two Arena sets before the event and I only got one of them, the Bronze wish. And I played Hunter A LOT, and got lots, and lots of treasures. All duplicates though.

Message 98 of 113 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Feb 19, 2013

This rare treasure weekend was a failure to me, i dont care about the ones i havent completed yet, but all i want is to get drake's  sun glasses. I played arena and hunter for hrs and i only completed one of the treasures i hadnt complete which was sully's fedora. I actually thought that this time around ND would had done something better to increase the rate but it was the same to me, i kept getting repeats.

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 99 of 113 (232 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

If I'm correct, the treasure on the bottom of the set is the rare one right? If that's the case then the weekend is literally keeping me from unlocking my last gun (Navarro's Ak) as I have the 1st and 3rd treasure, the 3rd being the rare one and I can't get the 2nd one after grueling FFA matches against PW using tryhards.

Yes, that's how it is. Except for stat hats, I think that both treasures in the set are rare/uncommon. In Co-op it's a bit different though.

If you can't get the 2nd treasure, maybe you should wait until the rare treasure weekend ends? I mean, I don't think I've come across many commons ones during this event. I've been just getting rares all the time.

Chloe's TAU is a exception to this.

Message 100 of 113 (218 Views)
0 Likes