Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Re: Rare Treasure Weekend: Successful!

Feb 17, 2013
The rare treasure drop is definitely working for me. I played 4-5 matches of Classic, got a new hat. Played the Lab 6-7 times, got a new gun and am only a couple treasures away from being done with TO treasure sets.

I don't play co-op. So ALL of those treasures will lay dormant for me. I'm not a completionist.

I really don't care about the treasures at all, but it is cool unlocking something new every few rounds Smiley Very Happy
Message 71 of 113 (377 Views)
Fender Bender
3412 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I've noticed that treasures are disappearing faster than they use to after being dropped.

Also I've had quite a few treasures dropped yet I was unable to pick them up.

Message 72 of 113 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3809 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Played some Hunter with Joe-Itz today. Still no Tibetan vase for the Priceless tibetan set. We got split again few times, so I we tried Pull downs like Tap suggested. I got few common and rares, but nothing new. Joe on the other hand, got something new.

Then we tried Kick offs and I still didn't get what I wanted.

However, I played some 3TDM before I went to Hunter and I got the Yamantaka Head (gold) which I've been after really long time during my first match. So I finally completed Gold death set. Then after that match I found it a total of 4 times. Smiley Indifferent

I also got Panda mask there and few other rares I've already had. I hope I get the NV goggles from there. It's really the only reason I play that mode there.

I always used Tournament ticket in all those matches, so I think it helped a lot. So, even if you're not interested in the tournament, you still should use the ticket since you have even higher chance to get rare treasures.

Message 73 of 113 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Played some Hunter with Joe-Itz today. Still no Tibetan vase for the Priceless tibetan set. We got split again few times, so I we tried Pull downs like Tap suggested. I got few common and rares, but nothing new. Joe on the other hand, got something new.

Then we tried Kick offs and I still didn't get what I wanted.

However, I played some 3TDM before I went to Hunter and I got the Yamantaka Head (gold) which I've been after really long time during my first match. So I finally completed Gold death set. Then after that match I found it a total of 4 times. Smiley Indifferent

I also got Panda mask there and few other rares I've already had. I hope I get the NV goggles from there. It's really the only reason I play that mode there.

I always used Tournament ticket in all those matches, so I think it helped a lot. So, even if you're not interested in the tournament, you still should use the ticket since you have even higher chance to get rare treasures.

I got split today too and we both just got 2 treasures from both 12 minutes of killing and chests. I've had this before and somehow it seems that boosting results in fewer treasures than normal games. 

Message 74 of 113 (309 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Farmed split screen with a friend today and got the whole wrath set (Apparently I had the Brute treasure and not the other o.o) and also got the last treasure for smiling end. Later today we're getting the last one off of Flynn I need for Marco Polo. After which it's Hunter. This week worked better than the last for me. Or so it seems. All that happened last week is my sister got the ivory strange relic Smiley Mad I watched it too, because it was from a treasure chest. Smiley Mad I was angry.

EDIT** Apparently it was Eddy. And I got it in one whole run on Hard. Smiley Very Happy Now to co-op arena. Smiley Wink

Message 75 of 113 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Got the ruby gift Tara from hunter today, to complete the priceless gift set, just bronze wish, vagabond and emerald saxindui to go (what the hell is a saxindui??) I had seven treasures left before the weekend, I've played a lot of coop though and have had enough hunter to last me a lifetime I can't work out which is more depressing split screen boosting, farming noobs or getting farmed by pros.
Message 76 of 113 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
Got the ruby gift Tara from hunter today, to complete the priceless gift set, just bronze wish, vagabond and emerald saxindui to go (what the hell is a saxindui??) I had seven treasures left before the weekend, I've played a lot of coop though and have had enough hunter to last me a lifetime I can't work out which is more depressing split screen boosting, farming noobs or getting farmed by pros.

I still need the ruby too :/ I had the bronze wish and vagabond twice the last 2 days. And I've had the emerald shangixdui only once, it was in coop arena though.

Message 77 of 113 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 17, 2013

congrats man

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 78 of 113 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3809 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Played one match of Classic today and got the Ruby inca vessel TWICE. Now I have every weapon. Smiley Happy

Message 79 of 113 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3412 posts

Feb 18, 2013
I been playing classic since yesterday & I'm getting duplicates over & over I've gotten The Snuff Box (Gold) like 3 times in the last 4 games & all I need is the Silver ugh
Message 80 of 113 (200 Views)
0 Likes