Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2678 posts

Re: Rapid Fire/Reload RPG tutorial

Jul 18, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Oh wow, I thought this was going to be similar to the video I had already made. 

Any chance this works with the t-bolt?  I know it probably won't be as lethal but I have a little problem I'm trying to figure out. 

no, it doesn't.  I tried it out with the T-Bolt first thing in the Beta when I saw it's stupid reload speed.  Pressing any button at all prevents the T-bolt from reloading.   The re-load animation just starts over.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jul 18, 2012

nice find!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:
Do I know you, Scoobycool? Secondly, why are you attacking me? Have I ever done anything harmful to you? Also, I got an invite from a friend so I thought a loss wouldn't hurt. :smileyhappy: Please get your facts straight before you decide to jump me.

Well I'm just saying, because you quit near the beginning of the match, we were losing by maybe 20 kills, and your score was 3 Kills and 4 Deaths.

People who quit a match while going negative usually means that they stat-quit. (also I'm only bringing this up because of those 2 or 3 threads your alt made talking about how great you are.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (230 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Jul 19, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:
Do I know you, Scoobycool? Secondly, why are you attacking me? Have I ever done anything harmful to you? Also, I got an invite from a friend so I thought a loss wouldn't hurt. :smileyhappy: Please get your facts straight before you decide to jump me.

Honestly, if I were you I'd just stop posting and lurk because everytime you post you're either offensive or just downright annoying. Didn't mean to intervene or come off as rude but just a suggestion.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (198 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Cool.  If I run into you and have my RPG kickback ready I'll try it on you :3

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1822 posts

Jul 19, 2012

"The song is called Truckers Delight by Flairs. Enjoy. "

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Yet another glitch that people decide, isn't a glitch simply because ND hasn't done something about it. Yeah this was totally intention on ND's part. Why wouldn't they put elaborate ways to override game animations and get extra advantages?

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Yet another glitch that people decide, isn't a glitch simply because ND hasn't done something about it. Yeah this was totally intention on ND's part. Why wouldn't they put elaborate ways to override game animations and get extra advantages?

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Naughty Dog themselves make a video last year called, "Way of the Iron Fist" in which they encouraged players to do what B2K call "whack and roll", punch then quickly roll to override the long **bleep** melee animation?  I'm pretty god **bleep** sure they did......but I'm getting old and my memory may be faulty.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (134 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

lEvilDeadl wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Naughty Dog themselves make a video last year called, "Way of the Iron Fist" in which they encouraged players to do what B2K call "whack and roll", punch then quickly roll to override the long **bleep** melee animation?  I'm pretty god **bleep** sure they did......but I'm getting old and my memory may be faulty.

Actually I know exactly what video you're talking about, and if you watch it you can see that he waits until the melee animation is completely over before rolling. He does not do the "wack n' roll" animation cut.

If I could find the video I'd show it to you, but I'm not sure what the title is and I can't find it on ND's youtube page. Anyone got a link to it?

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

GameOver1994 wrote:

Not too much, This was usefull in the lab, Now its only good for custom games with RPG as weapon setting.

Too bad I didn't know about it during the lab. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (95 Views)
0 Likes