Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

i had a hunch it would be J

Sleep Matt signature
Message 71 of 114 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012
Smiley Tongue

Once I get my U3 (which I need ro get soon, since I'm bored and I'm running out of my stockpile of YouTube videos) I wanna do some co-op, at least after coming back after such a long break will make it feel Fresh.

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 72 of 114 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Smiley Tongue

Once I get my U3 (which I need ro get soon, since I'm bored and I'm running out of my stockpile of YouTube videos) I wanna do some co-op, at least after coming back after such a long break will make it feel Fresh.

How many times will you say that you will get another U3 disc?!

















































Smiley Tongue

 

Message 73 of 114 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012
Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing you again shadow!

Message 74 of 114 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Smiley Tongue

Once I get my U3 (which I need ro get soon, since I'm bored and I'm running out of my stockpile of YouTube videos) I wanna do some co-op, at least after coming back after such a long break will make it feel Fresh.

How many times will you say that you will get another U3 disc?!

















































Smiley Tongue

 


let him say it how many times he want!!!

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 75 of 114 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012
I want to make sure EVERYONE KNOWS...

MUWHAHAHAHAAAA
MUHHAHAHAHAHAH
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 76 of 114 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012
We should haw a forum donation where everyone pitches in to buy me a new U3 Smiley Tongue

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 77 of 114 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
We should haw a forum donation where everyone pitches in to buy me a new U3 Smiley Tongue

why?? it's 30 dollars now lol

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 78 of 114 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012
20$ actually Smiley Tongue

I ordered the CE off of FutureShop for 60$, but I also bought a new controller with UDF and U2 bundle last month for 60$, so my 150$ in PVR is all eaten up now Smiley Sad

Back to 0$ in PVR savings :'(

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 79 of 114 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

hahaha

Sleep Matt signature
Message 80 of 114 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes