Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

I ran into him almost a year ago. We were playing Plunder. We lost the match but it was still amazing playing with him. He was using Cutter's KAL, and was AIMING it!!!!


The mods on Cutter's KAL is useless if you don't aim the wep. Smiley Very Happy

 


And yet Ramses KAL is still the best KAL for aiming and only has two mods! Smiley Very Happy

 

I don't mean to brag (yes I do) but I just went 11-0 in an FFA where I aimed Ramses KAL. Granted I only got about 6 kills until I ran out of ammo and had to switch to my Para9 and then got a kill with an M9 and my RPG kickback, but it happened nonetheless.

 

No cinema cause I late joined though Smiley Sad


Bro, Ramses' KAL is good because his KAL actually has mods people would use even if they didn't zoom in while aiming (Scope Zoom) or stare at the enemy REALLY HARD (Call Out).

 

Cutter just brought a KAL because Nate told him to, lol Smiley Very Happy

 

Nate: Char- Didn't you bring a gun?

Cutter: Why? My fists do well...

Nate: NO. GET A GUN.

Cutter: Alright, alright.

-later-

Cutter: Here. Happy?

Nate:..... Good enough.

 


But I only aim with my KAL, and yet even I find Cutter's KAL to be inferior to Ramses KAL Smiley Wink


I'm not saying you don't aim with the KAL, bro. I'm just saying that Cutter's KAL is for people who like.... I mkean who the hell puts a laser sight on a gun with no shoulder stock? Jesus.

 


It's ironic that you say that, because the Blindfire Accuracy mod which implies you'll be aiming less... gives you a stock Smiley Wink


I thought because of the KAL blindfire nerf the stock actually helps you aim better. :l

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 111 of 114 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
7063 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:


xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:


TheStuntDouble wrote:


xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:


TheStuntDouble wrote:


Bro, Ramses' KAL is good because his KAL actually has mods people would use even if they didn't zoom in while aiming (Scope Zoom) or stare at the enemy REALLY HARD (Call Out).

Cutter just brought a KAL because Nate told him to, lol Smiley Very Happy

Nate: Char- Didn't you bring a gun?

Cutter: Why? My fists do well...

Nate: NO. GET A GUN.

Cutter: Alright, alright.

-later-

Cutter: Here. Happy?

Nate:..... Good enough.


But I only aim with my KAL, and yet even I find Cutter's KAL to be inferior to Ramses KAL Smiley Wink


I'm not saying you don't aim with the KAL, bro. I'm just saying that Cutter's KAL is for people who like.... I mkean who the hell puts a laser sight on a gun with no shoulder stock? Jesus.


It's ironic that you say that, because the Blindfire Accuracy mod which implies you'll be aiming less... gives you a stock Smiley Wink


I thought because of the KAL blindfire nerf the stock actually helps you aim better. :l


You thought once before? or still think that now?... Cause I'm pretty sure it doesn't. It's a visual stock, but it's not like it stabilizes it while you're aiming. The only reason it gives it a stock is because for the other guns it gives them a different stock.

Message 112 of 114 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012

Litally just played against tripleWRECK and his party of 5. Yes...yes we lost. Lol for some reason its 

Iike my team forgot how to play. 

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 113 of 114 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Ran into Da Almighty Guy

Oct 11, 2012
I really don't get it. The stock should help you aim better. I mean, without the stock, you'd have a hard time keeping it in one place IRL.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 114 of 114 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes