Aug 28 2012
By: ZestyTomatoskins Lombax Warrior 138 posts

Raffica Boost!

7 replies 192 views Edited Aug 28, 2012
I seriously think the Raffica needs a damage boost. It is simply inneffective because of it's low damage. Also, nobody uses it and honestly I don't blame them. It doesn't compare to the para 9 or arm micro (mostly para 9) and, though I want to use it, I can't because anyone else will be able to beat me in a gunfight. Am I the only one who always picks it up when seen lying on the ground in co op or campaign? Please community, tell me that I am not.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: Raffica Boost!

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

ZestyTomatoskins wrote:
I seriously think the Raffica needs a damage boost. It is simply inneffective because of it's low damage. Also, nobody uses it and honestly I don't blame them. It doesn't compare to the para 9 or arm micro (mostly para 9) and, though I want to use it, I can't because anyone else will be able to beat me in a gunfight. Am I the only one who always picks it up when seen lying on the ground in co op or campaign? Please community, tell me that I am not.

Didn't Skin post this first in a different thread that it needed a damage boost (or accuracy boost?)

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Para-9-needs-a-blindfire-accur... 

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Well why not raise community awareness about it? Better than a useless spam thread right?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 28, 2012

ZestyTomatoskins wrote:
Well why not raise community awareness about it? Better than a useless spam thread right?

I suppose.. just seems odd. Like if you stole his idea from him. I don't mind I guess, he probably doesn't either. It is better than another useless, spam or troll thread so I can't really say it doesn't deserve a thread.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Oh sorry. Credit to skin then!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Aug 28, 2012

ZestyTomatoskins wrote:
Oh sorry. Credit to skin then!

You don't need to credit anybody! He didn't make the thread. You did. Seriously, WHO CARES who came up with it first.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3469 posts

Aug 28, 2012

I rarely use it in CMP, but in Co-op (especially Sanctuary) I use it a lot.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

I use it now. I went yesterday 8-1 by only using the raffica and for two kills the mag on the lab. But yeah... after I sucked again. The funny thing is, it is easier to shoot with the raffica and the mag across the map, than with the gmal or the m9. And this is kinda totaly wrong imo.

Well... I still havent unlocked the tau again... would be hilarious to take out snipers on the lab by the tau. XD

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes