Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Re: REALLY??!!!

Sep 4, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

I don't even know why people get mad about this.  You KNOW ND doesn't care if you're screwed out of your ticket... 

Besides, the ticket system is just a money-scheme.  I wouldn't buy a single ticket if my life depended on it. 

Its just not about the ticket... I won a F***** loss too... I'm getting tired of winning losses.

Message 11 of 15 (204 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Sep 4, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

I don't even know why people get mad about this.  You KNOW ND doesn't care if you're screwed out of your ticket... 

Besides, the ticket system is just a money-scheme.  I wouldn't buy a single ticket if my life depended on it. 

exactly, I wonder why they would even do something like this.  A large portion of all the recent updates is just news about the money scam ND has applied to this game.  Just a huge slap to the face to anyone who plays this game seriously. 

I'd only buy tickets if I was one week away from getting something and I didn't get it... just so I wouldn't have to wait another whole week just for one **bleep** unlock.  Seriously... 6 weeks for one **bleep** skin.... my god. 

Message 12 of 15 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Wow now i know iam not the only person to lose a ticket to BS. Playing a match, owning hard (20+ kills) ...Disconnect....

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 15 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

That sucks, along with getting a "fair" match with 5 Legacy 5 people against 3 non-Legacies, 1 Legacy 1, and 1 Legacy 4 (Me). Guess who  won extremely easy? I'll give you hint: Legacy 5. This was a week ago by the way. My golden ticket... is lost in time like tears... in the rain...

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Soruichi_Kitty wrote:

100.gif

This what you wanna do to Naughty Dog lol?

Someone's clearly a dog person Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 15 (159 Views)
0 Likes