Aug 07 2012
By: OrangeAddict Sackboy 449 posts

R.I.P G-MAL

[ Edited ]
41 replies 988 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

Well done you've manage to screw up another gun. Everyones jumped on to the m9 RoF. I've never complained about guns being OP on this forum before but you've just wacked it all out. Call me a crybaby or whiner or whatever you want but now the

G-Mal hasn't really got any strengths anymore it blows at long range now and is easily beaten off at mid with the m9. I wander why the m9 RoF has such low recoil

Edit: I've used the g-mal consistently right from the june beta to during the time of the "blindfire" and through the "fal era" and never have I felt until now how I do about the g-mal, its very heart and soul which has kept me using it until now is gone because it aint the same

Message 1 of 42 (988 Views)
Sackboy
354 posts

Re: R.I.P G-MAL

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

I completely disagree, I played for about 4 hours after that patch dropped, and the only gun I used was the G-Mal. It's perfectly fine the way it is, except for the aim assist. I think the reason so many people migrated to the Rof M9 was because of the glitch on Spyder's M9.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 2 of 42 (958 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Accidentally gave kudos Smiley Sad

G-MAL is now balanced. It's still a good gun, but no longer overpowered. It's a shame ND did nothing about M9 RoF, though.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 3 of 42 (955 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Aug 7, 2012

I thought it might be a little bit more like the summer beta G-MAL, but I guess not. I'm still gonna use it though. Still kills the same. Lots of cheap ROF users are running around now.

0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Good riddance to it, I'll spit on it's grave
Message 5 of 42 (913 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Good. The GMAL didn't need any strengths in the first place. Smiley Tongue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 6 of 42 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

GS2_PK wrote:

I thought it might be a little bit more like the summer beta G-MAL, but I guess not. I'm still gonna use it though. Still kills the same. Lots of cheap ROF users are running around now.

XD the summer G-MAL was far superior than the g-mal has ever been in the retail version but the beta wasn't around long enough for everyone to notice at the time, it had ZERO recoil which was a glitch according to naughty dog.

Message 7 of 42 (877 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Aug 7, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:

GS2_PK wrote:

XD the summer G-MAL was far superior than the g-mal has ever been in the retail version but the beta wasn't around long enough for everyone to notice at the time, it had ZERO recoil which was a glitch according to naughty dog.

Could've sworn it had just the right amount of recoil (since it was mentioned in the ND Blog a year ago that they changed the retail version's recoil drastically from the summer beta). As long as it is not the Subway beta version, then I'm fine. I don't want to start hearing complaints when the G-MAL still kicks **bleep** in the hands of the right user.

0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Aug 7, 2012

lol, another Buffhurt person who is said about his weapon being balanced....

buddy , the game Feel SOO much better now...

and the Spyder's gun glitch is now fixed, so you can only get the M9 RoF if you reach the right Rank. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 9 of 42 (841 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Aug 7, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:

GS2_PK wrote:

Nah, it had recoil. Thing is is that there weren't many mods for it. Accuracy was one of the few mods and was probably the most used one. Looking at an old Summer Beta YouTube vid, it had nearly non-existant recoil. Can't find one where someone doesn't use the Accuracy mod...

Message 10 of 42 (823 Views)
0 Likes