Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2013
By: FREDEL83 First Son 2 posts

Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

12 replies 432 views Edited Jan 2, 2013
Is this a glich or something.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1952 posts

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 2, 2013
The kickback turns all grenades into Quickboom grenades for a certain amount of time, if the timer hadn't ended before you died, you will repawn with the kickback still in effect. This is why it pisses people off.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
597 posts

Jan 2, 2013

FREDEL83 wrote:

Unfortunately not.

I am the one who knocks.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9880 posts

Jan 3, 2013

It works on a timer that goes even if you die. Therefore if you spawn in the time limit you still get it.

I think people expected it to end once you died, but I guess that wasn't thought of.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Jan 3, 2013

FREDEL83 wrote:

all kickbacks that come with a timer works until the time is up, so for instance speedy-G, cash-em-in, and sadly even quickboom indeed

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Wow, that´s incredible lame when you ask me. What´s the reason behind this? Does another offensive kickback works like this? Because I only see Quickboom and T-Bolt kickback kills in this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9880 posts

Jan 3, 2013

FREDEL83 wrote:
Wow, that´s incredible lame when you ask me. What´s the reason behind this? Does another offensive kickback works like this? Because I only see Quickboom and T-Bolt kickback kills in this game.

No. Just Quick Boom. They kinda "nerfed" it, I think. Increased medal requirement. As if THAT helped.

Although I'm surprised you see T-Bolt kickback kills. All I see is Quick Boom and RPG, and if you try the Lab, Mega Boom.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5559 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Oh, the nerf did help it. QB pre-nerf was terrible, with people able to rely solely on these nades for 70% of the match was ridiculous... Now it is just an annoyance that is barely tolerable...but it isn't enough to win the game for you like it used to be...

On another note, I hate when I activate my timed kickback and it gets deactivated(wasted) when someone leaves...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9880 posts

Jan 3, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Oh, the nerf did help it. QB pre-nerf was terrible, with people able to rely solely on these nades for 70% of the match was ridiculous... Now it is just an annoyance that is barely tolerable...but it isn't enough to win the game for you like it used to be...

On another note, I hate when I activate my timed kickback and it gets deactivated(wasted) when someone leaves...

Whatever you say, hombre. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13202 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

FREDEL83 wrote:

No. Just Quick Boom. They kinda "nerfed" it, I think. Increased medal requirement. As if THAT helped.

Although I'm surprised you see T-Bolt kickback kills. All I see is Quick Boom and RPG, and if you try the Lab, Mega Boom.

There is one other. The one I use.

Gotcha. I consider that just as offensive considering you can sprint around and have the drop on every non cloaked user.

2nd cheapest kickback in the game IMO. But at least I have to still use my guns to get kills right? :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (299 Views)
0 Likes