Reply
Jan 02 2013
By: FREDEL83 First Son 2 posts
Offline

Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

12 replies 470 views Edited Jan 2, 2013
Is this a glich or something.
Message 1 of 13 (470 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Offline
2156 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 2, 2013
The kickback turns all grenades into Quickboom grenades for a certain amount of time, if the timer hadn't ended before you died, you will repawn with the kickback still in effect. This is why it pisses people off.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 13 (462 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
597 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 2, 2013

FREDEL83 wrote:
Is this a glich or something.

Unfortunately not.


I am the one who knocks.
Message 3 of 13 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10157 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 3, 2013

It works on a timer that goes even if you die. Therefore if you spawn in the time limit you still get it.

 

I think people expected it to end once you died, but I guess that wasn't thought of.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 4 of 13 (393 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 3, 2013

FREDEL83 wrote:
Is this a glich or something.

all kickbacks that come with a timer works until the time is up, so for instance speedy-G, cash-em-in, and sadly even quickboom indeed

Message 5 of 13 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/02/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 3, 2013
Wow, that´s incredible lame when you ask me. What´s the reason behind this? Does another offensive kickback works like this? Because I only see Quickboom and T-Bolt kickback kills in this game.
Message 6 of 13 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10157 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 3, 2013

FREDEL83 wrote:
Wow, that´s incredible lame when you ask me. What´s the reason behind this? Does another offensive kickback works like this? Because I only see Quickboom and T-Bolt kickback kills in this game.

No. Just Quick Boom. They kinda "nerfed" it, I think. Increased medal requirement. As if THAT helped.

 

Although I'm surprised you see T-Bolt kickback kills. All I see is Quick Boom and RPG, and if you try the Lab, Mega Boom.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 13 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6163 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 3, 2013

Oh, the nerf did help it. QB pre-nerf was terrible, with people able to rely solely on these nades for 70% of the match was ridiculous... Now it is just an annoyance that is barely tolerable...but it isn't enough to win the game for you like it used to be...

 

 

 

On another note, I hate when I activate my timed kickback and it gets deactivated(wasted) when someone leaves...

 photo Sniper.png
Message 8 of 13 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10157 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

Jan 3, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Oh, the nerf did help it. QB pre-nerf was terrible, with people able to rely solely on these nades for 70% of the match was ridiculous... Now it is just an annoyance that is barely tolerable...but it isn't enough to win the game for you like it used to be...

 

 

 

On another note, I hate when I activate my timed kickback and it gets deactivated(wasted) when someone leaves...


Whatever you say, hombre. 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 9 of 13 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13694 posts
 

Re: Quickboom nades still available after dieng?

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

FREDEL83 wrote:
Wow, that´s incredible lame when you ask me. What´s the reason behind this? Does another offensive kickback works like this? Because I only see Quickboom and T-Bolt kickback kills in this game.

No. Just Quick Boom. They kinda "nerfed" it, I think. Increased medal requirement. As if THAT helped.

 

Although I'm surprised you see T-Bolt kickback kills. All I see is Quick Boom and RPG, and if you try the Lab, Mega Boom.


There is one other. The one I use.

 

Gotcha. I consider that just as offensive considering you can sprint around and have the drop on every non cloaked user.

 

2nd cheapest kickback in the game IMO. But at least I have to still use my guns to get kills right? :smileyindifferent:



Message 10 of 13 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes