Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Quick fix for the revenge booster...

Aug 28, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:
It IS part of the game. Why not make it like Uncharted 2? Very little complaints there.
May you please tell me the differnce between revenge grenades in uncharted 2 and uncharted 3 ? I dont really remember them

In Uncharted 2 they were MUCH better. They basically bounced in the air, so you could get away.

Message 11 of 16 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Asraik wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

awsome_robot wrote:
It IS part of the game. Why not make it like Uncharted 2? Very little complaints there.
May you please tell me the differnce between revenge grenades in uncharted 2 and uncharted 3 ? I dont really remember them

In Uncharted 2 they were MUCH better. They basically bounced in the air, so you could get away.

Oh, you are right. A solution to revenge would be to make it like uncharted 2
Message 12 of 16 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Simple solution (also has been suggested many times by others) is #3, except take it all the way and make it drop a team safe grenade - teammates take no damage, no knock down. Removes all the grief associated with this.

----------
All that said, fix matchmaking before anything else.
Message 13 of 16 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Aug 28, 2012

If you are going to make thread about Revenge booster (wich we already have),
please, can you use better English ?

Message 14 of 16 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Aug 28, 2012
The grenade would pop up higher in the air at the moment the player is killed giving more than enough time for the "killer" to escape. So unless you are caught in the middle of a gun fight, chances were high that you would escape. I asume they shortened the time because if the new "throwback" mechanics introduced in this game.
Another suggestion is to either extend the throwback time or have the drop off grenade do half or some % off the regular grenade damage.
Message 15 of 16 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Umm what is your meaning of better English?Is "wich" an noun.verb, or adjective?And the thread you are talking about is mostly ranting about revenge booster.How about someone make an thread trying too help ND instead of complaining?

Message 16 of 16 (70 Views)
0 Likes