Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 28 2012
By: younglj01 Lombax Warrior 174 posts

Quick fix for the revenge booster...

15 replies 183 views Edited Aug 28, 2012

After reading someone thread about how annoying revenge booster and why it should be deleted.here is a couple of my ideals on fixing revenge that will also benefit your teammates.Only mode that is really quick too level up Revenge is FFA but most players haven't realize it yet.I still see people trying too level up revenge in Plunder.So ND here are my ideals on our Revenge problem.

1.Allow all grenades too be thrown back useless they are protected by the Team Safe booster.

2.If your teammate kills someone with your revenge grenade you get your afterlife medal and add an medal called revenge buddy or something.

3.25%-50% damage too your teammates.

These are just my ideal too help revenge users because sometimes revenge booster can be very helpful at certain points in an game.I understand its annoying and only lvl mines up so I could have all boosters at Gold.But I don't think it should just be wiped from the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Re: Quick fix for the revenge booster...

Aug 28, 2012

We already have a Revenge thread on the front page...http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Enough-is-Enough-Revenge-HAS-to...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 28, 2012

If you read my OP you would have notice that I mention that thread but wanted too give ND an chance too read my ideal about improving the problem instead of going through pages of people complaining about the problem.I hope people use this thread on ideals of improving revenge instead of just wanting it banned.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1433 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

younglj01 wrote:

After reading someone thread about how annoying revenge booster and why it should be deleted.here is a couple of my ideals on fixing revenge that will also benefit your teammates.Only mode that is really quick too level up Revenge is FFA but most players haven't realize it yet.I still see people trying too level up revenge in Plunder.So ND here are my ideals on our Revenge problem.

1.Allow all grenades too be thrown back useless they are protected by the Team Safe booster.

2.If your teammate kills someone with your revenge grenade you get your afterlife medal and add an medal called revenge buddy or something.

3.25%-50% damage too your teammates.

These are just my ideal too help revenge users because sometimes revenge booster can be very helpful at certain points in an game.I understand its annoying and only lvl mines up so I could have all boosters at Gold.But I don't think it should just be wiped from the game.

You can only level up revenge in TDM, 3TDM and Free for all. There is NO Afterlife medal in Objective based modes. Also, Revenge was MUCH easier to level up in TDM for me compared to Free for all. Now that I have it to gold I may never use it again. Well, maybe if I make a troll loadout, that is.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 28, 2012

younglj01 wrote:

If you read my OP you would have notice that I mention that thread but wanted too give ND an chance too read my ideal about improving the problem instead of going through pages of people complaining about the problem.I hope people use this thread on ideals of improving revenge instead of just wanting it banned.

If you have read the OP of the thread I linked, you'll see that other solutions rather than completely removing the boosters are also mentioned & supported, such as mving it to Slot 1, Team Safing it and making it upgradeable by Comeback medals. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Aug 28, 2012
I like this thread more since it involves a suggestion on how to possibly improve it instead of the "it needs to be removed" or "only noobs use it" rant. Which bring nothing productive to the discussion.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 28, 2012

awsome_robot wrote:
I like this thread more since it involves a suggestion on how to possibly improve it instead of the "it needs to be removed" or "only noobs use it" rant. Which bring nothing productive to the discussion.

Productive is removing it. It is basically a noob booster. A free kill because you are otherwise skilless? Saying on how to improve it is useless, why should I suffer because I get a stealth kill or a regular kill? Removing it is the most viable solution.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Even though the other thread has suggestions, it is mostly filled by angry rants and critizism.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Aug 28, 2012
It IS part of the game. Why not make it like Uncharted 2? Very little complaints there.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

awsome_robot wrote:
It IS part of the game. Why not make it like Uncharted 2? Very little complaints there.
May you please tell me the difference between revenge grenades in uncharted 2 and uncharted 3 ? I dont really remember them
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (115 Views)