Highlighted
Aug 31 2012
By: ND-SUX First Son 6 posts

Questions to the Devs of MP U3.

3 replies 234 views Edited Aug 31, 2012

1) Why are the trophy requirments so high?!   Take Expansionist and NSP .... **bleep**

DId you forgot that you were once gamers or just want to spread hate for being picked last in gym class?!  I got a friend who already has the Curator, Ominpoint,  etc  and No Death trophies ... BUT he has so far 3 expansonist metals and 6 NSP after like 100+ games.  Is this intentioally ment to be frustrating?!   You think its fun playing the game over and over and over to mabye get one medal or even a treasure drop.  And the Return to Sender, really .... you want me to throw back a grenade to 3 guys who moves and usually are not bunched together.

2).Rumors have it the patch made the game harder, so if true .... why do I have to play the patch when others got to play when it was a bit easier.  Just b/c the few that played before the patch aced through it and ND saw their F'up made the game easy, doesn't mean you have the right to patch it to make it harder.  I have the right to play on the same game mode as everyone else, or is it pay back for being home alone during prom night?!

3) Why can't you make the gun site change color, when you are on the target?! 

4) You want Drake to stealth yet he yells out "Thats your neck!!" why is that?

5) Why can't the bruite in the Fort Adventure counter the guy who chokes you, seems illogical no?!

6) Markers from where I am being shot or when a brute is sneaking up on me would be nice and helpful.

7)  Why can't I fully and forever-erly turn of Uncharted TV ... I AM TIRED OF LOOKING AT THE GINGER!!!!!

You can take the 80.00, and stick it up where the sun dont shine, my last Uncharted game.

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Questions to the Devs of MP U3.

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

ND-SUX wrote:

1) Why are the trophy requirments so high?!   Take Expansionist and NSP .... **bleep**

DId you forgot that you were once gamers or just want to spread hate for being picked last in gym class?!  I got a friend who already has the Curator, Ominpoint,  etc  and No Death trophies ... BUT he has so far 3 expansonist metals and 6 NSP after like 100+ games.  Is this intentioally ment to be frustrating?!   You think its fun playing the game over and over and over to mabye get one medal or even a treasure drop.  And the Return to Sender, really .... you want me to throw back a grenade to 3 guys who moves and usually are not bunched together.

2).Rumors have it the patch made the game harder, so if true .... why do I have to play the patch when others got to play when it was a bit easier.  Just b/c the few that played before the patch aced through it and ND saw their F'up made the game easy, doesn't mean you have the right to patch it to make it harder.  I have the right to play on the same game mode as everyone else, or is it pay back for being home alone during prom night?!

3) Why can't you make the gun site change color, when you are on the target?! 

4) You want Drake to stealth yet he yells out "Thats your neck!!" why is that?

5) Why can't the bruite in the Fort Adventure counter the guy who chokes you, seems illogical no?!

6) Markers from where I am being shot or when a brute is sneaking up on me would be nice and helpful.

7)  Why can't I fully and forever-erly turn of Uncharted TV ... I AM TIRED OF LOOKING AT THE GINGER!!!!!

You can take the 80.00, and stick it up where the sun dont shine, my last Uncharted game.

1) All trophies are easy to get if you are skilled, I have Expansionist half done. Just do the Objectives and you will be fine. The only ones that they shouldn't have even made trophies were Collector and Hoarder. Whomever decided that should have never had a say in what trophies went into the multiplayer. Complete luck based and not worth ANYONE's time.

2) I haven't had any difficulties or seen any changes in competitive. Perhaps you mean Co-op in which if you can find yourself two teamates who have the slighest idea what they are doing than you should be fine. I don't really pay much attention to it but I can say it seems harder. No idea though, even if it was your teamates should be enough to help you out (if you have two who in the very least know how to aim a gun and revive you.) Play on an easier difficulty if it is truly that hard.

3) I don't understand the question? What is the 'gun site?'

4) Use Cloaked for competitive. For Co-op it isn't an issue, the AI can't play like a person controlling their character so Drake yelling out "That's your neck" isn't an issue. All characters yell out stuff now and than, if you don't like it use Cloaked (except for in Co-op in which it shoudn't matter.)

5) So you want the Brute to counter the choker, as in as soon as the choker comes out to attack you guys he starts shooting him?  As with three, I have no clue what you are talking about.

6) You mean like with the Clusterbomb guy, having one of those on every enemy? It would get annoying and being an eyesore, not to mention you shouldn't have huge difficulties against enemies that aren't that big of a threat. Not to mention you can usually see an enemy if you look around. I don't really see a problem, except for get better at Co-op.

7) Did you go to the options in the Multiplayer Game Menu, there is an option to turn Uncharted 3 off (in the Display Section.) Mine stays off, have you tried turning it off this way? If you have and it doesn't stay well than I can't be of assistance.

Didn't you get banned for cheating, boosting, whatever? Why should they care if you wasted $80 on their game only to abuse the game by some cheatable offence (else you wouldn't have got banned.) You must have deserved it and most of your problems seem to stem from the fact you aren't good at Co-op.

Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Coming from a person with a psn "ND-SUX" . I haven't seen any changes in difficulty for the game since the update, although I admit I've seen a lot more automatics dominating(especially the M9+ROF). The trophies are not that hard to get if you have enough skills, at times luck, and good team mates.
Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Asraik wrote:

3) I don't understand the question? What is the 'gun site?'

I think he means the aiming reticule, but I'm not certain...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes