Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Re: Questions for the Dogs?

Oct 4, 2012

Dymism wrote:

Its obvious why they are stepping up now. This is the result i wanted i just had the balls to confront them

Watch out everyone. We've got a real-deal badass here. 

Thanks for stopping by Eric. How bout some interesting news about 2013? You know....

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 51 of 77 (459 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Seems like Eric went back into hiding...

Message 52 of 77 (433 Views)
Sackboy
318 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

JD-- wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Co-op?

That is all

Yes, do you even acknowledge that you have another side to your game? Co-Op lovers are constantly left in the dark with your extreme love for multiplayer. Please, read these threads and I STRONGLY suggest you adding these things:

Where's the love for Co-Op?!

Crushing+

A Simple Question to you guys up there

SUPER Survival

Patch 1.15 - All about Co-Op

A Co-Op Dream Map

Let's Make Shade Survival Awesome!

Co-Op Lab

Gold Star - Co-Op

No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that)

That's all I got for now - please, for the love of God, give your Co-Op some attention! Stop trying to please every 12 year old out there with patch after patch for stupid nerfs they beg for! We're all begging you now for CO-OP!!! Smiley Sad

We talked in August Q&A about this:

Q: What are your plans for Co-op? Are you going to divide the modes separately in Co-op arena like in UC2? (DrakeShepard)

A: We have discussed many ideas for Co-Op but the Co-Op Adventure as it stands offers players a mini-narrative and we don’t have any plans to affect change to that mode beyond the DLC we’ve already released. Currently we have no plans to divide the modes separately in Co-Op Arena.

This reply really bothered me. It's like you don't even bother clicking those threads to find out what's up with them or why they were created in the first place. Some of them contain technical issues that have been prevalent since the game's launch and need fixing, but nope. Let's just copy & paste an answer from the last Q&A thread and call it a day. I highly implore you to visit the links in some of those threads because within them, they contain a lot of technical stuff that can be fixed. If you can't give us anything new, then at least fix some of the technical issues. Thanks.

Message 53 of 77 (424 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Oct 4, 2012

@StardustSpeedway -- 

bow.gif

Message 54 of 77 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 4, 2012

StardustSpeedway wrote:

This reply really bothered me. It's like you don't even bother clicking those threads to find out what's up with them or why they were created in the first place. Some of them contain technical issues that have been prevalent since the game's launch and need fixing, but nope. Let's just copy & paste an answer from the last Q&A thread and call it a day. I highly implore you to visit the links in some of those threads because within them, they contain a lot of technical stuff that can be fixed. If you can't give us anything new, then at least fix some of the technical issues. Thanks.

Stardust is right, Eric. Co-op does in fact have some technical issues that need fixing. Okay, we get it, you're not adding anything to co-op anymore, but please acknowledge the bugs in the mode.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 55 of 77 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

JD-- wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Co-op?

That is all

Yes, do you even acknowledge that you have another side to your game? Co-Op lovers are constantly left in the dark with your extreme love for multiplayer. Please, read these threads and I STRONGLY suggest you adding these things:

Where's the love for Co-Op?!

Crushing+

A Simple Question to you guys up there

SUPER Survival

Patch 1.15 - All about Co-Op

A Co-Op Dream Map

Let's Make Shade Survival Awesome!

Co-Op Lab

Gold Star - Co-Op

No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that)

That's all I got for now - please, for the love of God, give your Co-Op some attention! Stop trying to please every 12 year old out there with patch after patch for stupid nerfs they beg for! We're all begging you now for CO-OP!!! Smiley Sad

We talked in August Q&A about this:

Q: What are your plans for Co-op? Are you going to divide the modes separately in Co-op arena like in UC2? (DrakeShepard)

A: We have discussed many ideas for Co-Op but the Co-Op Adventure as it stands offers players a mini-narrative and we don’t have any plans to affect change to that mode beyond the DLC we’ve already released. Currently we have no plans to divide the modes separately in Co-Op Arena.

Wow. Just wow.

How about giving us a real answer?

Message 56 of 77 (343 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I wanted to say something about Co-Op again, because I don't think that you can understand what we want from you. 

We don't want you to create more suggestions for this gamemode and add them, but we want you to take a look at the threads people like JD posted, who tried giving you everything they have. You have suggestions, and opinions ready, but all we need from you is that you add them into Uncharted. This would make the people have everything they wanted for this gamemode. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Humalayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Tenzin ..
Message 57 of 77 (319 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric! would you and some of the other devs consider becoming part of the facebook group? This forum really isnt a good and realistic overview of the community. Most of the hard workers left here for that reason, and most of them are now on the facebook group. Please, PLEASE consider coming to that group

Message 58 of 77 (299 Views)
Wastelander
724 posts

Oct 4, 2012
So according to Eric, no new co-op adventures planned and co-op arena modes won't be seperated. He only answered about 10% of our co-op questions with a copy/paste. If it's too much work, then just say it clearly, "There are no plans to work with any co-op mode at this time". Easy!
Or take the more social route and be vague but hopeful. "We take all your feedback seriously and strive to make Uncharted 3 the best it can be, however, as of today, the dev team is focusing on the multiplayer aspect of the game and until further notice, this is the mode that will be worked on atleast for the near future. Thanks for all the continued support".
Communication 101
Message 59 of 77 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 4, 2012

All of y'all are always asking for communication from the ND employees. Then when we actually get some, you all post disrespectful comments.... Like when y'all do that, why would they want to respond to you?

SHUT_UP_FOOLS

Message 60 of 77 (225 Views)
0 Likes