Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: Questions for the Dogs?

Oct 5, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Neirmen wrote:

I wanted to say something about Co-Op again, because I don't think that you can understand what we want from you. 

We don't want you to create more suggestions for this gamemode and add them, but we want you to take a look at the threads people like JD posted, who tried giving you everything they have. You have suggestions, and opinions ready, but all we need from you is that you add them into Uncharted. This would make the people have everything they wanted for this gamemode. 

Thank you, sir. I try and put it out for you (NaughtyDog) and so you can skip the whole creative process and just implement quick things. But, you continue to ignore me and others and answer my questions with a copy n paste half-"butt" answer.

No.

Give us a REAL answer. You gave Luxis his suggestion (more colors), you have Fakehound his suggestion (Classic Mode), you gave SouthPawLP his suggestion (G-MAL nerf, I think, right?), but then when it comes to Co-op, we get no response, no fixes, no implementations, NOTHING! And you have given NO good response to ANY Co-op players other than that one time for DrakeShepard.

If you cannot add anything, just please tell us that, definitively at least.

Lol. I did suggest an aim assist nerf, but that was about it when it came to a G-MAL tweak.

Ahh, okay then. Smiley Wink

Message 71 of 77 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Oct 5, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Neirmen wrote:

I wanted to say something about Co-Op again, because I don't think that you can understand what we want from you. 

We don't want you to create more suggestions for this gamemode and add them, but we want you to take a look at the threads people like JD posted, who tried giving you everything they have. You have suggestions, and opinions ready, but all we need from you is that you add them into Uncharted. This would make the people have everything they wanted for this gamemode. 

Thank you, sir. I try and put it out for you (NaughtyDog) and so you can skip the whole creative process and just implement quick things. But, you continue to ignore me and others and answer my questions with a copy n paste half-"butt" answer.

No.

Give us a REAL answer. You gave Luxis his suggestion (more colors), you have Fakehound his suggestion (Classic Mode), you gave SouthPawLP his suggestion (G-MAL nerf, I think, right?), but then when it comes to Co-op, we get no response, no fixes, no implementations, NOTHING! And you have given NO good response to ANY Co-op players other than that one time for DrakeShepard.

He can't tell you a definitive "NO" because in business, things change on the fly. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 72 of 77 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 5, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Neirmen wrote:

No.

He can't tell you a definitive "NO" because in business, things change on the fly. 

I understand that, I really do - but I would like somewhat of an answer I can walk away with, y'know?

Message 73 of 77 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 5, 2012
hi! im just asking about the new colors. when u will put em? is it in patch 1.15? or is it after that?
Message 74 of 77 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4076 posts

Oct 5, 2012
@JD-- I was reffering to an OPTION not a permanent matchmaking lock
Amd you can do it WITHOUT dedicated servets. Black Ops has it.

So don't worry it wont affect vo-op ot your anility to play with laggy friends if you wamt to Smiley Happy

And just for the record this isn't YOUR thread. Eric asked for our questions. I'll wait for jid answer (probably wont comr). Go play co-op lmao
Message 75 of 77 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4076 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Stupif toich screen and I'm in a hurry Smiley Happy
Message 76 of 77 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
63 posts

Oct 5, 2012
When will you fix the panda hats?
When will you fix the split screen glitches?
Why does my copy of uncharted 3 freeze and not work on a regular basis?
Message 77 of 77 (269 Views)