Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Re: Questions for the Dogs?

Oct 4, 2012

Elz_Jenkins wrote:

All of y'all are always asking for communication from the ND employees. Then when we actually get some, you all post disrespectful comments.... Like when y'all do that, why would they want to respond to you?

SHUT_UP_FOOLS

Did your account get banned SUF?

Message 61 of 77 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Yeah are you fixing co-op adventure maps?

Message 62 of 77 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Message 63 of 77 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I get unbanned in about 3 hours
Message 64 of 77 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Naughty Dog, there is absolutely NO POINT in making a Q&A thread because of this thread you made. You guys are a bunch of trolls who like to avoid good threads and great solutions. 

Probably because you're too ashamed to admit that SOME forumers on here have better ideas for a game than you do. smh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 65 of 77 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Elz_Jenkins wrote:

lol that guy sure knows how to shred a cardboard door into pieces..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 66 of 77 (220 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Neirmen wrote:

I wanted to say something about Co-Op again, because I don't think that you can understand what we want from you. 

We don't want you to create more suggestions for this gamemode and add them, but we want you to take a look at the threads people like JD posted, who tried giving you everything they have. You have suggestions, and opinions ready, but all we need from you is that you add them into Uncharted. This would make the people have everything they wanted for this gamemode. 

Thank you, sir. I try and put it out for you (NaughtyDog) and so you can skip the whole creative process and just implement quick things. But, you continue to ignore me and others and answer my questions with a copy n paste half-"butt" answer.

No.

Give us a REAL answer. You gave Luxis his suggestion (more colors), you have Fakehound his suggestion (Classic Mode), you gave SouthPawLP his suggestion (G-MAL nerf, I think, right?), but then when it comes to Co-op, we get no response, no fixes, no implementations, NOTHING! And you have given NO good response to ANY Co-op players other than that one time for DrakeShepard.

If you cannot add anything, just please tell us that, definitively at least.

Message 67 of 77 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I hate co-op.

Hey Eric, will there ever be a regional matchmaking option?
Message 68 of 77 (185 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 5, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I hate co-op.

Hey Eric, will there ever be a regional matchmaking option?

That's lovely, thank you for sharing your opinion.

Please tell me how that regional matchmaking option would even work in a game like this? Since there are no dedicated servers or ANY server match making what so ever, how would it even work? I hope you aren't saying they lock the regions in their own respected matchmaking - making it to where USA only plays with USA or Europe only plays with Europe. No, that would NOT work, hell, I would stop playing this game if this was implemented.

That would mean I would not be able to play with 2/3 of my friends list. Seeing as most of my friends are overseas or not in my country, I would be only allowed to play with my USA friends which would be devastating. Smiley Sad

Message 69 of 77 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 5, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Neirmen wrote:

I wanted to say something about Co-Op again, because I don't think that you can understand what we want from you. 

We don't want you to create more suggestions for this gamemode and add them, but we want you to take a look at the threads people like JD posted, who tried giving you everything they have. You have suggestions, and opinions ready, but all we need from you is that you add them into Uncharted. This would make the people have everything they wanted for this gamemode. 

Thank you, sir. I try and put it out for you (NaughtyDog) and so you can skip the whole creative process and just implement quick things. But, you continue to ignore me and others and answer my questions with a copy n paste half-"butt" answer.

No.

Give us a REAL answer. You gave Luxis his suggestion (more colors), you have Fakehound his suggestion (Classic Mode), you gave SouthPawLP his suggestion (G-MAL nerf, I think, right?), but then when it comes to Co-op, we get no response, no fixes, no implementations, NOTHING! And you have given NO good response to ANY Co-op players other than that one time for DrakeShepard.

If you cannot add anything, just please tell us that, definitively at least.

Lol. I did suggest an aim assist nerf, but that was about it when it came to a G-MAL tweak.

Message 70 of 77 (165 Views)
0 Likes