Oct 4, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

You have a burning question about Uncharted 3 or how tall Cogburn really is? Remember to drop it in our monthly Q&A. October's is up:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-NaughtyDog-Dev...

ERIC Is this because i called you guys out about communication?

this is because I've been reading a lot of questions croping up in good threads but there are multiple threads about the same thing. It's housekeeping and it's a reminder that we have the monthly Q&A.

Great answer but i dont really believe it Eric.

why didnt you just reply to my thread instead of sweeping it away

Sweeping it away? Huh?

Everyone here who saw my thread calling ND out regarding the lack of communication will understand now.

It all makes perfect sense how it was deleted and then peekabo you pop up with a thread from no where which is about something we all knew about from months ago

Don't think you're being unreasonable? Eric may be a forum noob posting this thread. You either may be right or just prove Squid's point about ND being driven away by something so annoying and ignorant here in the forums. I predict there may be some pointless arguements unless Eric steps it up.

Its obvious why they are stepping up now. This is the result i wanted i just had the balls to confront them

Message 41 of 77 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Questions for the Dogs?

Oct 4, 2012
Who manages the ND twitter feed? Seems dead atm. Also, I try to answer Uc3 related questions in Twitter. You should do that instead of me Smiley Sad
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 42 of 77 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I'm willing to PAY for co-op arena add-ons or improvements.
Message 43 of 77 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I'm settling for improvents in the whole of co-op, rather than just Arena
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 77 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Halo3.png

Would you consider doing matchmaking for your future titles like how Halo does it? (Screenshot is from Halo 3)

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 45 of 77 (325 Views)
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Oct 4, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Is Revenge going to be tweaked in any way?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you just answer this now and leave other questions for the real Q&A? (It has 13 kudos on the post in the thread, which is top-3 right now.)

what page? ill make sure to kudos haha

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 46 of 77 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

You have a burning question about Uncharted 3 or how tall Cogburn really is? Remember to drop it in our monthly Q&A. October's is up:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-NaughtyDog-Dev...

Who gives a **bleep** about cog's hieght, answer Q's on technical fixes on the q&a thread. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 47 of 77 (321 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Oct 4, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Is Revenge going to be tweaked in any way?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you just answer this now and leave other questions for the real Q&A? (It has 13 kudos on the post in the thread, which is top-3 right now.)

what page? ill make sure to kudos haha

Page 1 I think, might be page 2 but I'm pretty sure it's on 1. 

Message 48 of 77 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Question: can we have co-op block mesh maps?

Dogs: Rufff Ruffff Barkk Woof Woof Rawr!!!

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 49 of 77 (291 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Dymism wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

ERIC Is this because i called you guys out about communication?

this is because I've been reading a lot of questions croping up in good threads but there are multiple threads about the same thing. It's housekeeping and it's a reminder that we have the monthly Q&A.

Great answer but i dont really believe it Eric.

why didnt you just reply to my thread instead of sweeping it away

Sweeping it away? Huh?

Everyone here who saw my thread calling ND out regarding the lack of communication will understand now.

It all makes perfect sense how it was deleted and then peekabo you pop up with a thread from no where which is about something we all knew about from months ago

Don't think you're being unreasonable? Eric may be a forum noob posting this thread. You either may be right or just prove Squid's point about ND being driven away by something so annoying and ignorant here in the forums. I predict there may be some pointless arguements unless Eric steps it up.

Its obvious why they are stepping up now. This is the result i wanted i just had the balls to confront them

Dat entitlement and attitude.

Photobucket
Message 50 of 77 (276 Views)