Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Dog Developer
588 posts

Re: Questions for the Dogs?

Oct 4, 2012

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

You have a burning question about Uncharted 3 or how tall Cogburn really is? Remember to drop it in our monthly Q&A. October's is up:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-NaughtyDog-Dev...

ERIC Is this because i called you guys out about communication?

this is because I've been reading a lot of questions croping up in good threads but there are multiple threads about the same thing. It's housekeeping and it's a reminder that we have the monthly Q&A.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 77 (876 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:
Wrong developer, homie.

Aww... thought you would know something about the game.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 77 (876 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18456 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:
Wrong developer, homie.

I wish I knew whom you were addressing.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 77 (876 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

You have a burning question about Uncharted 3 or how tall Cogburn really is? Remember to drop it in our monthly Q&A. October's is up:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-NaughtyDog-Dev...

this is because I've been reading a lot of questions croping up in good threads but there are multiple threads about the same thing. It's housekeeping and it's a reminder that we have the monthly Q&A.

BEHOLD! SPAM THREADS DO NOT WORK!

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 77 (867 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

You know, Eric, my homie, another, more effective solution would be to have increased moderation in this subforum. Hint hint wink wink.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 77 (851 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Who knew
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 77 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1432 posts

Oct 4, 2012

All I ask is that you pick question that matter, and that your answers don't avoid the question or pretend that we don't know what we are talking about.

No more "oh you want villains in Coop Arena? Play the Fort Coop Adventure DLC!"

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 77 (848 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Great answer but i dont really believe it Eric.

why didnt you just reply to my thread instead of sweeping it away

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 77 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
588 posts

Oct 4, 2012

JD-- wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:
Co-op?

That is all

Yes, do you even acknowledge that you have another side to your game? Co-Op lovers are constantly left in the dark with your extreme love for multiplayer. Please, read these threads and I STRONGLY suggest you adding these things:

Where's the love for Co-Op?!

Crushing+

A Simple Question to you guys up there

SUPER Survival

Patch 1.15 - All about Co-Op

A Co-Op Dream Map

Let's Make Shade Survival Awesome!

Co-Op Lab

Gold Star - Co-Op

No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that)

That's all I got for now - please, for the love of God, give your Co-Op some attention! Stop trying to please every 12 year old out there with patch after patch for stupid nerfs they beg for! We're all begging you now for CO-OP!!! :smileysad:

We talked in August Q&A about this:

Q: What are your plans for Co-op? Are you going to divide the modes separately in Co-op arena like in UC2? (DrakeShepard)

A: We have discussed many ideas for Co-Op but the Co-Op Adventure as it stands offers players a mini-narrative and we don’t have any plans to affect change to that mode beyond the DLC we’ve already released. Currently we have no plans to divide the modes separately in Co-Op Arena.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 77 (812 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
588 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Dymism wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Great answer but i dont really believe it Eric.

why didnt you just reply to my thread instead of sweeping it away

Sweeping it away? Huh?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 77 (802 Views)
0 Likes