Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Question about team medic

Oct 2, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

pime666 wrote:
What is this about that wetsuit elena? Seems that everyone wants to have it back....

yes it was the best skin ever made and everyone seems to want it again with a host of others as well

You must be mistaken. Everyone knows the best skin is Pinkerton and Cameraman Jeff.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 48 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3857 posts

Oct 2, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Kickbacks can be activated when you are down IF you "fall down" to your death.

For example:

You are climbing up the side of a building and someone shoots you until you die and you drop down into the downed state. Your kickback is available, you CAN use it to heal yourself.

For some reason, if you "fall" to your death, it counts as if you are still "up," but you cannot move.

It's really nice to be able to use your kickbacks when you are down because you can activate your Army of Three, Protector, or Team Medic to make it a bit easier on your team mates.

I always tell my team mates that if they're going to go down, try and jump around a little bit so that they may use their kickback if needed. Smiley Wink

So it looks like the best thing to do if you're about to die is to jump, or hang from something.

Message 32 of 48 (144 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Some of you said that it's possible to use our kickbacks when we're still in the process and we jumped, but we're still not down and have this red symbol appearing over our heads, but now JD-- (yo) said that we can use our kickbacks when needed. Does that mean that I'm ALWAYS able to use my kickback, but I'll have to jump around before I'm dead or does that mean only the time where I'm still not down?

-----------------------------------------------------
Open your mouth, and guess what, it's a toilet.
Message 33 of 48 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3613 posts

Oct 2, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

pime666 wrote:
What is this about that wetsuit elena? Seems that everyone wants to have it back....

yes it was the best skin ever made and everyone seems to want it again with a host of others as well

You must be mistaken. Everyone knows the best skin is Pinkerton and Cameraman Jeff.

Tenzin and Pinkerton.

Wetsuit Elena is ugly.

Anyway thanks to the others in this thread for that interesting info.

Do you feel me?

Message 34 of 48 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Oct 2, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

pime666 wrote:

Tenzin and Pinkerton.

Wetsuit Elena is ugly.

Anyway thanks to the others in this thread for that interesting info.

Funny that Tenzin, and Marco Polo were my favorite Heroes in UC2, but in UC3, I don't like them that much. But I have used Tenzin there too.

Message 35 of 48 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

JD-- wrote:

For example:

You are climbing up the side of a building and someone shoots you until you die and you drop down into the downed state. Your kickback is available, you CAN use it to heal yourself.

For some reason, if you "fall" to your death, it counts as if you are still "up," but you cannot move.

It's really nice to be able to use your kickbacks when you are down because you can activate your Army of Three, Protector, or Team Medic to make it a bit easier on your team mates.

I always tell my team mates that if they're going to go down, try and jump around a little bit so that they may use their kickback if needed. Smiley Wink

I know this but the player i played with was already down for a few seconds then they used team medic, must of been some extreme lag or something.

Photobucket
Message 36 of 48 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I know this but the player i played with was already down for a few seconds then they used team medic, must of been some extreme lag or something.

Maybe he was waiting for a team mate helping him. After a while he pressed the kickback button.

That's the way i do it in this situation.

Message 37 of 48 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3857 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Shamuz wrote:

JD-- wrote:

For example:

Did you understand what the other poster was saying?  It doesn't matter how long you're down - you CAN use your kickback if you are downed while you were in air/climbing.

Message 38 of 48 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3857 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Neriemon wrote:

Some of you said that it's possible to use our kickbacks when we're still in the process and we jumped, but we're still not down and have this red symbol appearing over our heads, but now JD-- (yo) said that we can use our kickbacks when needed. Does that mean that I'm ALWAYS able to use my kickback, but I'll have to jump around before I'm dead or does that mean only the time where I'm still not down?

You can use your kickback when you're down IF you were downed while you were in the air (jumping/climbing).

Message 39 of 48 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Oct 2, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

pime666 wrote:

jeff?!?!?!? only about 20 people total used that skin in uc2 and less now in uc3 dude......and as for pinkerton he was only in uc2 and "only fits in that world"

Sleep Matt signature
Message 40 of 48 (88 Views)
0 Likes