Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: May Edition **

May 1, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

How come you can't activate kickbacks when you're in water? I know this isn't a HUGE technical issue just curious.

The only Kickbacks that would be useful in water would be the grenade kickbacks and maybe Smoke bomb. Who knows really lol.

Yeah, yesterday I meleed someone to death in the water and he had revenge lol. I tried to activate my smoke bomb and nothing happened. There is no counter for revenge in the water it's pretty annoying because you can't throw the grenade back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 219 (683 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 1, 2013
Regarding Darkfire's Q:

ND, how come sometimes the kill radius of a nade doesn't affect people? I will upload an example of this happening ASAP.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 219 (681 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

May 1, 2013

When you have the Dragon Sniper and are in cover to throw a grenade at a quick pace (aiming + throwing it), the grenade will never go where you want it to go because it'll be a random throw. Most of the time the grenade will get thrown next to you causing you to suicide. Can you look into it?

Message 13 of 219 (665 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 1, 2013
When you have a throwback grenade while in cover, you can only Blindfire the grenade. If you aim and throw it back, the grenade lands right on top of you and you die.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 14 of 219 (661 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

May 1, 2013
Will you be able to fix something that annoys people for a while:
When I'm performing a stealth kill (when the camera angle has changed) bullet and grenades are still taking effect to kill me while performing an animation.

Or in short words, if I melee someone and the cemara looks at us, people can still shoot me and the person that I'm busy to kill.

Can you fix this please?

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 15 of 219 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 1, 2013
^ A fix to the camera lock would be great.

Unless you're talking about being invincible for the duration of the stealth kill. Then I don't think it's a good idea.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 219 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

May 1, 2013

Redouanfaka wrote:
Will you be able to fix something that annoys people for a while:
When I'm performing a stealth kill (when the camera angle has changed) bullet and grenades are still taking effect to kill me while performing an animation.

Or in short words, if I melee someone and the cemara looks at us, people can still shoot me and the person that I'm busy to kill.

Can you fix this please?

Was answered before.
Answer was like "no, you've got to be aware, this makes the game dynamic etc etc."

Do you feel me?

Message 17 of 219 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6979 posts

May 1, 2013

It is quite late in game for sure...but do you still at least plan on giving co-op some sort of attention?

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 18 of 219 (654 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4388 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

I think I'm going to speak for all TLoU fans. Remember Justin Richmond's tweet about another TLoU easter egg in U3? People have spent countless time searching for this.

“@solidus12: @wildspeculation You guys put another clue for The Last of Us in Uncharted 3? Beside the paper in the bar? Yes!"
— Justin Richmond (@wildspeculation) January 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/wildspeculation/status/287746427763949568

What/where is the new easter egg you spoke of?

So far, we found...
- Ellie on TV during young Drake chase
- Some pictures of the TLoU background in Yemen
- Some markings or sounds

Source: http://www.community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/UPDATED-2-Confirmed-Not-the-One-Th...

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 19 of 219 (646 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Why not give us the option to join friends in Public Matches?

It will also save time for finding players and will fill empty maches more fast

Message 20 of 219 (635 Views)