Nov 07 2012
By: NITR8s Wastelander 764 posts

Problem with game not loading matches.

[ Edited ]
7 replies 211 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

I would love to play UC3 MP but I just cant get into it.  This is because in every other game when it gets to after the voting screen, instead of the other players runing onto the screen to stand next to my character, I will just stand their alone and it will freeze at the count down when it reaches one.

I either get the above or the background screen goes black and gets stuck at 1 or the character in the middle goes invisiable.

I never used to have this problem, when it first came out I played non stop with no issues. Its not my internet as I have it connected wired with Fibre optic and get and 35Mbs down and 10Mbs Up.

Ive tried deleting game data and redownloading again and again but I always get the same issue. Please can anyone or ND help as I love UC and put hours into UC2 MP but cant do it with UC3 because of the above issue.

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 1 of 8 (211 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Problem with game not loading matches.

Nov 8, 2012

I am having these exact same issue, and I have done everything that I can to try and fix the issues, but to no avail. And none of the suggestions have worked for me either, not even for a short-term amount of time. It was odd too because one day earlier this week I was able to play early in the day and then all of the sudden it started happening to me, the spinning ring, the background going black, the freezing at 1 right before a match. It's honestly about as much as I can take.

I love Naughty Dog and I love the Uncharted series, but with all of these issues going unfixed reminds me of Bethesda and their issues going on right now, and it pisses me off. 

Message 2 of 8 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I have the same problem.. I am so upset because I love playing Uncharted. I hope there is some kind of fix for this... Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 8 (165 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I've got the Same problem and it really sucks! I Love Uncharted but i dont want to try everyday if it will work.. I Hope naughty Dog will try to fix ist quick..
Message 4 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Exactly this problem.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 5 of 8 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 20, 2013

holf **bleep** nd im having exact same problem too so **bleep** off anyone have any ideas what to do 

Message 6 of 8 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Have had this problem for two days now.

Message 7 of 8 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Same thing over here. I usually have to sign in and out about 5 our 6 times to play 1 or 2 matches before it happens again.
Message 8 of 8 (68 Views)
0 Likes