Sep 09 2012
By: hardyz-wont_DIE Hekseville Citizen 256 posts
Accepted Solution

Probably a stupid question...

3 replies 161 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

How do you hit someone with the idol while holding it? I rarely play Plunder/Objectives and when I play Co-Op arena, my buddies handle everything. I try hitting the melee button but I drop the idol and just punch(granted I only tried in Co-Op). I've been with Uncharted since U2 and I'm ashamed I can't figure this out lol

I'm thinking about playing Plunder/Objectives soon and wanted to find this out before I started. Sorry if the answer is completely obvious but as I said, I rarely play these match types

Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: Probably a stupid question...

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

You're doing it right, its square. You cant smash someone over the headwith the idol in co op but if you try in plunder, you'll see that it works.

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 2 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Sep 9, 2012

G9211 wrote:

You're doing it right, its square. You cant idol smash someone over the head in co op but if you try in plunder, you'll see that it works.

Ok. I thought if it didn't work in co op then it wouldn' work for the other modes.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 9, 2012

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

G9211 wrote:

You're doing it right, its square. You cant idol smash someone over the head in co op but if you try in plunder, you'll see that it works.

Ok. I thought if it didn't work in co op then it wouldn' work for the other modes.

Thanks

No problemo, glad i could help Smiley Very Happy

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes