Highlighted
Oct 06 2012
By: Renegade_angel95 I Only Post Everything 1011 posts

Pretty much the best thing ever.

[ Edited ]
10 replies 317 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

So I've known this for a while and alot of others may know this as well but I searched and didn't see any thread so I'll share:

Weapon expert level 2 allows you to instantly swap between weapons pretty much, and it's useful for playing purposes, however the coolest looking thing ever is another bonus. If you attempt to take cover and swap weapons and swap before the animation finishes, they'll merge. In other words if I'm holding my Kal-7 and have a Tau as my pistol, and swap weapons, I'll hold the Tau but the Kal will be over lapping it but still leaving some of the Tau features showing such as a scope and a bar at the top all while holding it one handed and it fires the Tau, it would go Vice-versa if you swaped from pistol to long gun.

Another great thing is if you're doing it the pistol way and you leave cover and stand still you hold a Tau in one hand and the Kal in the other, and sprinting looks amazing with that combo....however if you walk... the Kal will kinda....flail around your body which is also amusing.

This works with any gun combo so you can just try with whatever you want and it's only Level 2 weapon expert which is easy to get.

Try it yourself it's pretty great, I'd show you some photos but when you view it in cenima, you turn into the amazing invisible man so unless you have a capture card, screenshots aren't gonna happen.

EDIT** Found a poor quality video:

Message 1 of 11 (317 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: Pretty much the best thing ever.

Oct 6, 2012
Video please
Message 2 of 11 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 6, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:
Video please

Sorry man, I don't have a capture card and cenima files render you invisivble for some reason, maybe someone with a capture card will read this thread and post some pictures or a video.

Message 3 of 11 (308 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Holy crap awesome!
Message 4 of 11 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Lame.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 5 of 11 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lame.

That would be offensive if your opinion actually mattered, but it doesn't. At least this thread is relevant to the game, unlike anything you've ever posted.

Be gone troll.

Message 6 of 11 (229 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lame.

That would be offensive if your opinion actually mattered, but it doesn't. At least this thread is relevant to the game, unlike anything you've ever posted.

Be gone troll.

First of all, I'm not trying to be offensive. I'm stating the truth. It's lame. 

Secondly, if I was trolling you, you would start crying like a btch. Trust me. Lmaoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 7 of 11 (215 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lame.

Be gone troll.

First of all, I'm not trying to be offensive. I'm stating the truth. It's lame. 

Secondly, if I was trolling you, you would start crying like a btch. Trust me. Lmaoo

I find anything posted by your PSN offensive, your levels of stupidity are very offensive.

Also you don't get an opinion on what's lame because judging by your threads you wouldn't know if anything was interesting or not if it bit you in the **bleep**.

Message 8 of 11 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3811 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I've known this for a veeerrry long time. It's prettu fun.

Can't do it anymore though, thanks to WE bronze. Smiley Indifferent

Message 9 of 11 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

I've known this for a veeerrry long time. It's prettu fun.

Can't do it anymore though, thanks to WE bronze. Smiley Indifferent

Yeah, this game being out so long I figured quite a few people knew but I couldn't find a thread. Someone with skill could make a pretty cool video with this though, it just looks awesome, wish the cinema showed it correctly though. :c

It's not too difficult to get silver so just put a lil work in it.

Message 10 of 11 (175 Views)
0 Likes