Nov 03 2012
By: SHUT_UP_FOOLS Uncharted Territory 1668 posts

Powerplays are ridiculous..

21 replies 274 views Edited Nov 3, 2012
Seriously, I'm so sick of powerplays ruling all the matches. Marked Man when the other team is down by 3-4 kills then they kill the marked man and they get the lead? Instead of making it the middle person every f#cking time, switch it up. Make the guy on top of the kill board be the marked man.

Being exposed doesn't bother me. No I don't use "Cloaked Gold". But that is the solution for not being exposed. To me, this is the only powerplay that makes sense. If you don't like being exposed, use "Cloaked".

Then there's double damage. Someone must have been freebasing when they thought of this idea. Like what on God's green and blue earth would make you think of this. The smart people will hide, but if you're on DLC and there's actually good people on the other team, then they will find you and kill you (Taken style). It's ridiculous. If the team is behind, play smarter don't give them easy kills.

If you don't know what freebasing means in the Double Damage part.....
Freebasing-preparing or taking cocaine in a way.

The point is that ND Powerplays are ridiculous and I'm not asking you to take them out, but if there is another Uncharted, don't put them in that game.

P.S
For the people who are gonna be like "play classic mode there aren't Powerplays there". No I don't want to play classic mode. I want to play Deathmatch with mods and everything it has that Classic Mode doesn't.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 1 of 22 (274 Views)
Survivor
2222 posts

Re: Powerplays are ridiculous..

Nov 3, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Seriously, I'm so sick of powerplays ruling all the matches. Marked Man when the other team is down by 3-4 kills then they kill the marked man and they get the lead? Instead of making it the middle person every f#cking time, switch it up. Make the guy on top of the kill board be the marked man.

Being exposed doesn't bother me. No I don't use "Cloaked Gold". But that is the solution for not being exposed. To me, this is the only powerplay that makes sense. If you don't like being exposed, use "Cloaked".

Then there's double damage. Someone must have been freebasing when they thought of this idea. Like what on God's green and blue earth would make you think of this. The smart people will hide, but if you're on DLC and there's actually good people on the other team, then they will find you and kill you (Taken style). It's ridiculous. If the team is behind, play smarter don't give them easy kills.

If you don't know what freebasing means in the Double Damage part.....
Freebasing-preparing or taking cocaine in a way.

The point is that ND Powerplays are ridiculous and I'm not asking you to take them out, but if there is another Uncharted, don't put them in that game.

P.S
For the people who are gonna be like "play classic mode there aren't Powerplays there". No I don't want to play classic mode. I want to play Deathmatch with mods and everything it has that Classic Mode doesn't.

Kills: Heroes: 48 Villains: 44

Villains WIN!!!!

Signature02.png

Message 2 of 22 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Nov 3, 2012
^ precisely
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 3 of 22 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2222 posts

Nov 3, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
^ precisely

Classic mode is an option for me though. But I want to play the lab too and they are there no matter what :/

Signature02.png

Message 4 of 22 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10154 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Lol. I don't like Classic mode, but I hate PPs. Fortunately I only play OBJ modes.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 22 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10154 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Worst thing: DD with M9 RoF.

**bleep** kinda combo is that?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 22 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Power Plays are the exact reason why I quit playing TDM. I hate how the noobs on the other team can get handicaped kills on you and your team for winning. That doesn't make sense, If your team is better thaan the other team you should deserve to win fair and square.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 7 of 22 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Power plays and kickbacks are retarded. That's why I love classic mode.
Message 8 of 22 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Yea it is ridiculous i don't understand why they punish the people who's winning.

Message 9 of 22 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Agreed. But I don't mind too much anymore because classic has replaced TDM for me.
Do you feel me?

Message 10 of 22 (195 Views)
0 Likes