Highlighted
Aug 26 2012
By: Herwest299 Lombax Warrior 148 posts
Accepted Solution

Power Plays should be Nerfed

[ Edited ]
19 replies 346 views Edited Aug 26, 2012

Absoluete genius Naughty Dog!! A team is failing badly at a match so they get a total of about 2 minutes of free cheap kills and score boosters and end up winning a match because Naughty Dog lifted their **bleep** and helped them like a f*cking baby. I've got about 800 losses and at least 400 of them are because of Power Plays boosting the opponents score which is just great! Whoever decided to place power plays in this game is just an absolute genius.

/Sarcasm Mode Off

Honestly, how is anyone supposed to defend themselves during PP like Double Damage in which you can get killed in one punch or with one snipe. Teams who win by getting all the power plays know they didn't deserve to win. JUST GET RID OF POWER PLAYS ENTIRELY.

Message 1 of 20 (346 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Power Plays should be Nerfed

Aug 26, 2012

Oh my goodness

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 2 of 20 (342 Views)
Wastelander
852 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

lol no offense, but it's not like the power play allows them to go over the other teams score. If your team is good enough it shouldn't matter if they catch up and they most likely wouldn't be catching up anyway.  Half the time marked man works more in favor for the other team. ;-; 

EDIT: and just a tip when the other team has double damage hide. Don't fight back unless you know for sure the other team has no idea what theyre doing 

Check out my uncharted 3 multiplayer photo album Smiley Very Happy

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r540/sladeyy/Uncharted%203%20screenshots/
Message 3 of 20 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Aug 26, 2012

I hate powerplays.

That's all I have to say.

Do you feel me?

Message 4 of 20 (320 Views)
Wastelander
639 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

Power plays should only be activated when they're like 8-12 kills behind. So many times a power play has activated when they're only 4 kills or so down, its ridiculous.

The game is so inconsistant 

Message 5 of 20 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4133 posts

Aug 26, 2012
change it too a 10-12 kill gap and the problem is solved
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 6 of 20 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2111 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Remove Double Damage and PP's will be balanced.

Message 7 of 20 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4133 posts

Aug 26, 2012

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

Remove Double Damage and PP's will be balanced.

Not really, While DD is annoying as hell, Marked man is the worse because it can change the outcome of a game, very rarely does DD change the outcome of a match and a team really has to suck to get it . 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 8 of 20 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Aug 26, 2012

They should be Nerfed? Ha, more like removed.

Message 9 of 20 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Herwest299 wrote:

Absoluete genius Naughty Dog!! A team is failing badly at a match so they get a total of about 2 minutes of free cheap kills and score boosters and end up winning a match because Naughty Dog lifted their **bleep** and helped them like a f*cking baby. I've got about 800 losses and at least 400 of them are because of Power Plays boosting the opponents score which is just great! Whoever decided to place power plays in this game is just an absolute genius.

/Sarcasm Mode Off

Honestly, how is anyone supposed to defend themselves during PP like Double Damage in which you can get killed in one punch or with one snipe. Teams who win by getting all the power plays know they didn't deserve to win. JUST GET RID OF POWER PLAYS ENTIRELY.

I die to the effects of power plays many a time but it's TDM and that is where all the real competition is going to be, power plays, tryhards and parties of 5 all the annoying things are going to be here because it's the heart of the game.

If I'm on the domination team I don't mind the power plays against me, sometimes it's the main reason I die but I still don't care because overall we're winning, I don't care if it ends my rage, it's TDM it's the way it is meant to be played.

Message 10 of 20 (247 Views)
0 Likes