Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (OFFICIAL THREAD) 12+ Kudos

Sep 10, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

I wonder why everyone is trying their damest to ignore this thread. Yet, this thread is beneficial for the  community. :/ 

I really don't understand people sometimes..

It's not that they're trying to ignore it. Trust me they've read it, they just choose not to post/support. It may or may not have to do with your past. But it happens to all of us. You should try not to worry about whether or not the forumers post. But rather if this thread is good enough bait to catch an ND developer.

Keep up the good work. :smileywink:

I think that's quite rude that people would discriminate me against others. :smileyindifferent: I hope that stops. And if that IS that reason, then this community needs to grow up and help theirselves. This thread isnt for ME. It's for everyone's benefit. That's why it's a SUGGESTION thread! 

Its 2012, get with the program. 

I said it... MAY... Also, not quite the impact I thought it would make on you... Lol. A lot of people could have said the same about you back then. Don't bring it up. Focus on the here and now. So far, me and a few others can understand that it's for our benfit, which is why we support. Keep doing good deeds like this and maybe you'll win the trust and respect of other forumers back!

Message 91 of 123 (111 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Sep 10, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

I wonder why everyone is trying their damest to ignore this thread. Yet, this thread is beneficial for the  community. :/ 

It's not that they're trying to ignore it. Trust me they've read it, they just choose not to post/support. It may or may not have to do with your past. But it happens to all of us. You should try not to worry about whether or not the forumers post. But rather if this thread is good enough bait to catch an ND developer.

I think that's quite rude that people would discriminate me against others. :smileyindifferent: I hope that stops. And if that IS that reason, then this community needs to grow up and help theirselves. This thread isnt for ME. It's for everyone's benefit. That's why it's a SUGGESTION thread! 

I said it... MAY... Also, not quite the impact I thought it would make on you... Lol. A lot of people could have said the same about you back then. Don't bring it up. Focus on the here and now. So far, me and a few others can understand that it's for our benfit, which is why we support. Keep doing good deeds like this and maybe you'll win the trust and respect of other forumers back!

Why respect others, when others don't respect you back. :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 92 of 123 (109 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 10, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Why respect others, when others don't respect you back. :/

Oh cmon, don't make me pull a John Cena. You have to earn their respect back. You pull months of trolling and then you say you're going to stop (Which is good, I respect that!), you suddenly expect everyone to forgive you? You should be happy you have this much support for your thread already. A lot of people would think "UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!".

It's just a simple netiquette, be nice and eventually the others will treat you the same way.

Message 93 of 123 (106 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 10, 2012

to legendary: cool thread. I'll support it. and If the community doesn't respect u then just ignore them. nobody in this world deserves to B treated the way you are.       also my suggestion is that they fix camping and blindfirin

Message 94 of 123 (93 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 10, 2012

blindfiring * sorry I had a typo

Message 95 of 123 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Well in my opinion we need a change in team objective. to is still very annoying and boring. we also need more past characters like cartoon drake that Rika chick

Message 96 of 123 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10156 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BLAZE_THA_CAT wrote:

Well in my opinion we need a change in team objective. to is still very annoying and boring. we also need more past characters like cartoon drake that Rika chick

Winter Sully

Winter Flynn

Flynn's actual shirt, not his flashback shirt.I personally don't like graphic tees, and preferred the old shirt.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 97 of 123 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Flynn's actual shirt, not his flashback shirt.I personally don't like graphic tees, and preferred the old shirt.

I actually much prefer his Graphic Tee. His plain shirt just looks ugly IMO.

Message 98 of 123 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

winter Flynn FTW!!! they need to make a toggle for colors too. the colors are Sooo freakin boring..

Message 99 of 123 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BLAZE_THA_CAT wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

winter Flynn FTW!!! they need to make a toggle for colors too. the colors are Sooo freakin boring..

A color toggle? :smileyindifferent:

ND will be adding more clothing colors after 1.15 is released. :smileyhappy:

Message 100 of 123 (60 Views)