Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Possible "U4" Leak? Is this even Uncharted 4?

Jun 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Im not too sure yet, ND is putting alot of work towards TLOU right now. I dont think they are working on any other games at the moment

you know they have 2 teams right? :smileywink:

Indeed they have two teams but I doubt they are going to start a new project right now since TLOU is just days from release. Maybe a few months from now ND might start something new for the PS4.

That's not how things work. 

Its really up  to ND how they want to do things.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 11 of 15 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Im not too sure yet, ND is putting alot of work towards TLOU right now. I dont think they are working on any other games at the moment

Indeed they have two teams but I doubt they are going to start a new project right now since TLOU is just days from release. Maybe a few months from now ND might start something new for the PS4.

yeah, that's true, but I don't expect that second team to be on a 2 year long holiday, they have to be doing something since Uncharted 3 was released right, Naughty Dog can't afford paying for a whole team that isn't creating anything, so I bet my controller on it that they have something in the works for PS4 :smileywink:

Message 12 of 15 (642 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Jun 13, 2013
It isn't up to ND.
Its up to Sony.
But both would profit from an UC4 anyways.
Message 13 of 15 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

It's up to Sony & i'm pretty sure Sony doesn't allow their most valuable 1st party asset split in two & have one team sit around and do nothing for a year nor do they allow the other team to take a break for a couple months with the impending launch of their new console just months away. 

Message 14 of 15 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Jun 13, 2013
They probably would work on TLOU even when it's out, yeah?

Unless of course they learned absolutely nothing from how they handled THIS game and just did the same thing again.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 15 (326 Views)
0 Likes