Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Re: Poor Move...

Aug 11, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

Thats me done here, the lack of care here is a joke. Its the final straw, and this is the grand finale... I'm sure many more will be leaving too.

Moving the most popular thread to the graveyard, while those awful whiny threads stay? ND-Devs, please come over to the Community facebook, That's where I will be.

Thanks to everybody for the support on my threads, it has been bloody brilliant to see some brilliant threads! Shame about the rest though!

Cya later guys,

Ryu, Signing Out...

I agree totally.

I made a thread on how the tournament works, as well as a guide to get gold tier and the djiin skin. However, apparently it isn't clear to anyone in the title "Guide to Gold Tier & Djiin skin." 

People in this community need to learn when and what to post, does it even bring anything new to the community? Does it help others get better? Was that even a resonable post? 

Most popular threads that need more attention get pushed down to the bottom of bin by ridiculous redundant threads like, "How does the tournament work?". If you want to know something, do not make another stupid thread that pushes the helpful threads to the grave, ask a question in the "Quick Question thread" or in the "August Q&A."

Less popular threads seem to actually get more attention than the popular and helpful threads for some apparent reason. People think it is better to get pixelated images, i.e; their own thread, up to the top becauses it some how gives them a great pleasure. Personally, the gamers on this forum need to learn that this community isn't revolved around their own ideas, but the community depends on each others ideas as a whole. Example, DrakeShepard not to long ago recently made a thread to attempt to bring back the long lost and loved stage from Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves, but was it successful enough? It was in terms of support, but not in terms of popularity. 

i made a ticket ccalculator to let people know how much points you need if you wawnt to get to gold tier (with your how tickets work thread featured ) died in a couple of hours Smiley Sad

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 61 of 69 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 11, 2012

gecko74321 wrote:

jayjay275 wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

Thats me done here, the lack of care here is a joke. Its the final straw, and this is the grand finale... I'm sure many more will be leaving too.

Moving the most popular thread to the graveyard, while those awful whiny threads stay? ND-Devs, please come over to the Community facebook, That's where I will be.

Thanks to everybody for the support on my threads, it has been bloody brilliant to see some brilliant threads! Shame about the rest though!

Cya later guys,

Ryu, Signing Out...

I agree totally.

I made a thread on how the tournament works, as well as a guide to get gold tier and the djiin skin. However, apparently it isn't clear to anyone in the title "Guide to Gold Tier & Djiin skin." 

People in this community need to learn when and what to post, does it even bring anything new to the community? Does it help others get better? Was that even a resonable post? 

Most popular threads that need more attention get pushed down to the bottom of bin by ridiculous redundant threads like, "How does the tournament work?". If you want to know something, do not make another stupid thread that pushes the helpful threads to the grave, ask a question in the "Quick Question thread" or in the "August Q&A."

Less popular threads seem to actually get more attention than the popular and helpful threads for some apparent reason. People think it is better to get pixelated images, i.e; their own thread, up to the top becauses it some how gives them a great pleasure. Personally, the gamers on this forum need to learn that this community isn't revolved around their own ideas, but the community depends on each others ideas as a whole. Example, DrakeShepard not to long ago recently made a thread to attempt to bring back the long lost and loved stage from Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves, but was it successful enough? It was in terms of support, but not in terms of popularity. 

i made a ticket ccalculator to let people know how much points you need if you wawnt to get to gold tier (with your how tickets work thread featured ) died in a couple of hours Smiley Sad

Yep, yet people still make threads due to their lack of coping with other people. 

Message 62 of 69 (289 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Aug 11, 2012
I don't understand why this was done. So many good threads will inevitably die now.
-I'd be more apathetic if I wasn't so lethargic.
Message 63 of 69 (274 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Are all of you that lazy? The thread is 3 clicks away... Why does everyone sound like they're giving up? If you guys care so much just continue to support it! :/
Message 64 of 69 (258 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Reading this makes me sad. Smiley Sad
Message 65 of 69 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Aug 11, 2012

eh

Message 66 of 69 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Message 67 of 69 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Craptastic! 

Why would you UNSTICKY the only threads worth repeat visits?   I say switch it back the way it was (and hurry up). 

Message 67 of 69 (245 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

Hey everyone - 

Just a quick note to say that the Moderation Team and the Naughty Dog Team has discussed this and have agreed that we would like to encourage more activity in the Fan Created Content forum. This is why both the Caption Contest and the Meme Threads were moved there. Both teams love to see you all express your creativity, so please feel free to keep those threads alive!

Also, we all agreed on removing those stickies because, as they are such popular threads, they are always on the front page and easy to find.

However, if you would like to customize your view so that you can see your favorite threads as soon as you visit, you may bookmark them!

Here's how:

• Visit the thread that you would like to most frequent.
  • Under "options" on the upper right of each post there is a drop-down menu" - click there and then on "Bookmark"

stepone.png

When you visit the front page of the Community, it will look like this:

step2.jpg

All of your bookmarked threads will be at the top. Only one click away!

Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone Smiley Wink

traWnza

Message 69 of 69 (218 Views)