Nov 2, 2012
Still no patch then guys?
Message 291 of 381 (1,049 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Please read if: spinning ring, disk not reading, U3 stops working

Nov 3, 2012

Has there been any update or fix to this? I just downloaded the latest update an hour ago and when I try to load the game all I get is a spinning ring. If I try to turn off the system I hear a beep and it takes about 10 minutes for the system to shut down.

Attempting to load it again results in the same long loading time. I've seen old post where people suggest deleting your game data but I've put too many hours in to start over.

Help!

Message 292 of 381 (1,038 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

HELLO ND, HELP US!

Nov 5, 2012

HELLO ND, HELP US! 

Vini
Message 293 of 381 (998 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 7, 2012

yeah same here i got this game lik october and ive been playing online for lik a month and after the holloween weekend ive been getting the ring of death even worse my mw3 having problem online my la noire is now lagging i dont get it?? every1 beeen saying the same **bleep** uncharted 3 messed up my ps3. im really getting upset i dont think it right for a big company to ignore all of us like that trust me when i say I WILL NOT BE GETTING THE NEXT UNCHARTED SERIES IM DONE WITH NAUGHTY DOGS WORSE COMPANY EVER

Message 294 of 381 (967 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I want to add my experiences here in case it helps anyone. 

I bought UC3 about a year ago, used from Game Stop. 

It worked great.  I played the single player campaign and dabbled in the online multiplayer. 

Then I got busy with work and shelved it for awhile. 

I tried to load it up again about 2 months ago and got the spinning ring of death. 

(I was prompted to update the software first -- to 1.15)

Nothing I did resolved the problem, despite every advice I read.  I deleted the game data and re-installed, re-downloaded and re-updated.  Nothing. 

All my other PS3 games work great.  The bluray player works great. 

I got impatient and returned the 1-year old used copy to Game Stop.  Since I still had my original receipt, they honored me with store credit (I got a nice manager).  

I tried the new disc (GOTY edition) and it loaded right up - no spinning ring of death.  

SEEMS LIKE THIS PROBLEM IS SPECIFIC TO THE DISC !

Naughty Dog manufactured bad **bleep**.

They should start a disc exchange program. 

Now I am having issues with Redeeming my Online Pass Code - for a brand new copy of GOTY edition. 

I doubt they will do anything to solve the problem, since they have done NOTHING to solve the Spinning Ring problem. 

Uncharted 4 ?  I will not be buying AT ALL !

Message 295 of 381 (939 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Keep this thread alive. Naughty Dog has to do something about this. I've had this problem with Uncharted 2 since about halfway through last year and Naughty Dog has neglected the problem. We need disc exchanges, digital vouchers, refunds, something!

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - hoopblaze
Message 296 of 381 (795 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Having the same problem in my house. We just purchased a new copy of Uncharted 3 last Friday and when my son tries to play chapter 12, he gets the blank screen with the spinning ring in the lower right corner. No matter how many times he tries to load it, he gets the same thing. Very frustrating! What can we do to get over this so that he can continue on in the game?

Message 297 of 381 (757 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Hey guys i've got a spinning ring. perfectly fine ps3 otherwise. whats going on?  Contact me via message please

Message 298 of 381 (722 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 3, 2012

IKR? F NAUGHTY DOG. Im starting to think whether i should support them and but there games anymore to. There a pathetic fcking disgrace of a company. Sure they make good games but what should ALWAYS COME FIRST IN A GAMING WORLD IS TO LISTEN TO YOUR FANS NEEDS. YOU KNOW? THE PEOPLE WHO ALLOW YOUR COMPANY TO MAKE PROFIT AND CONTINUE MAKING MONEY TO FURTHER MAKE PROJECTS FOR FUTURE GAMES.

Message 299 of 381 (711 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I STILLLLLLLLLLL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY UNCHARTED 3 ONLINE WITHOUT PROBLEMS SINCE AROUND MY BIRTHDAY ON AUGUST 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME NAUGHTY DOG? NOT EVEN AN ANSWER YET? You really think that BS answer you sent ONCE about sending our ps3's in for like a year is the only solution? FORGET THAT. If uncharted 3 worked before for almost a year then it should work again with a PATCH. I was starting to praise u3 on being better then 2 but now its far down there even below uncharted 1. And now making its way down toward the WORST PS3 GAME IVE EVER PLAYED ONLY BECAUSE I CANT EVEN FCKING RELY ON PLAYING IT NORMALLY.

Message 300 of 381 (710 Views)
0 Likes