Reply
Highlighted
Sep 09 2012
By: Pearl_Blue_Soul Hekseville Citizen 330 posts
Offline

Please, don't play Co-op if...

[ Edited ]
37 replies 684 views Edited Sep 11, 2012

...if you're a **bleep**.

Competitive already allows you to be an horrible player, but that's the fact. It is "competitive". Of course everyone is gonna hate you for using a RoF KAL and Revenge, but...

...don't play Co-op.

You will only ruin other people's game experience when it's not meant to be.

-If you use Cluster Bomb without Team Safe

-If you throw nades to the Power Weapons and the Treasure Chests to stop your teammates and take them yourself

-If you're always outside the "Siege Area"

-If you punch NPCs next to a downed teammate because you think that 160XP are enough to let him die

-If you don't revive your teammates because you want to kill yourself all the 200 enemies in the area

-If you kill yourself when you want to leave the game

.If you ignore the idol and who's carrying it

-If you let your teammates remove the helmet to the armored guys to steal every single kill

-And if you're generally a bleephead...

 

...Co-op community doesn't want you.

 

Thank you.

 

Edited for profanity.

______________________________________________________________
English is not my first language. Be patient with me Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 38 (684 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012

I actually tell people this

 

Don't play the multi-player at all IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE SINGLE PLAYER

 

That especially goes for co-op!

Message 2 of 38 (672 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 02/16/2010
Offline
556 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

(...)

-If you throw nades to the Power Weapons and the Treasure Chests to stop your teammates and take them yourself

(...)


 

Wow, I've been playing co-op a lot, but I have never experienced something like this. Maybe I'm lucky, but ... throwing a grenade to prevent a teammate from getting the 3 medals? Really? Smiley Surprised





Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 3 of 38 (662 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

...if you're a **bleep**.

Competitive already allows you to be an horrible player, but that's the fact. It is "competitive". Of course everyone is gonna hate you for using a RoF KAL and Revenge, but...

...don't play Co-op.

You will only ruin other people's game experience when it's not meant to be.

-If you use Cluster Bomb without Team Safe

-If you throw nades to the Power Weapons and the Treasure Chests to stop your teammates and take them yourself

-If you're always outside the "Siege Area"

-If you punch NPCs next to a downed teammate because you think that 160XP are enough to let him die

-If you don't revive your teammates because you want to kill yourself all the 200 enemies in the area

-If you kill yourself when you want to leave the game

.If you ignore the idol and who's carrying it

-If you let your teammates remove the helmet to the armored guys to steal every single kill

-And if you're generally a bleephead...

 

...Co-op community doesn't want you.

 

Thank you.


I am a victim of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 at least once a match. I also try not to do numbers 9, 8, 7, and 4.

Message 4 of 38 (653 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/14/2012
Offline
330 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012

VarHyid wrote:

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

(...)

-If you throw nades to the Power Weapons and the Treasure Chests to stop your teammates and take them yourself

(...)


 

Wow, I've been playing co-op a lot, but I have never experienced something like this. Maybe I'm lucky, but ... throwing a grenade to prevent a teammate from getting the 3 medals? Really? Smiley Surprised


Really. lol.
Too bad there's no cinema for co-op...

 

______________________________________________________________
English is not my first language. Be patient with me Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 38 (647 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012
I agree with everything you said but somethings that just pisses me off are morons who choose crushing then rush around like Rambo because they want to get the most XP and die or get downed and expect you to go to the other end of the map to revive them, or run and get the power weapons and waste them on enemy's you can easily kill with a handgun and die when a militia/ Grenade x3/cluster bomb guy etc come out.
Message 6 of 38 (615 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012

The Cluster Bomb without Team Safe is the worst... but from what i see people are actually naive in co-op, not a bunch of **bleep**, i guess it's reasonable.

Message 7 of 38 (603 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012
But cluster bomb without team safe= Ragequit
Message 8 of 38 (591 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2402 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012

THE-ESCARIANT wrote:
But cluster bomb without team safe= Ragequit

I actually stay to kick 'em out.

Usually happens at the second Cluster they throw.

Message 9 of 38 (583 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: Please, don't play Co-op if...

Sep 9, 2012

Whenever I get downed next to a baddy, it seems like my friends forgot that you caould shoot your gun and only know how to use the square button. :/

Message 10 of 38 (574 Views)
Reply
0 Likes