Keyblade Wielder
9803 posts

Re: Please Remove Power Plays From the Lab

Sep 6, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
stats too please. I don't like the idea of everyone running around with power weapons and me goofing off actually messes with my stats..

stats were removed from the lab in the last patch :smileyvery-happy:

Then why are they still counting?

Message 21 of 29 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Sep 6, 2012

They removed the statistics from the leaderboards, but you'll still receive the statistic of the round you just had and that's why I don't want to play on this one. They should remove the statistics from the leaderboards and from the statistics, because the description of this gamemode is that it should make fun, but it's not, when your statistics get worse only because someone has better experience with a shotgun than you have. I don't care about my statistics, but I don't want them to be ruined, just because the gamemode decided me to be marked or exposed while everyone else has a shotgun in their hands. 

Message 22 of 29 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9803 posts

Sep 6, 2012
Exactly, that's what I thought it was...so all those times I went negative, even or maybe a 2kdr at best in a game mode filled with power weapons and supreme lag I was having fun (until recently) but it also ruined my kdr by quite a bit.
Message 23 of 29 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Sep 6, 2012

It seems with my luck, I'm always the Marked person in every lab match I play...lol

Sometimes though I get killed and it Marks someone else.

But I agree with the OP...Kudos.

Message 24 of 29 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Sep 6, 2012

They should remove them completely from this gamemode. It's horrible to play during DoubleDamage, because all of them are only going to run with their MAG, because they only need to hit me once. On Exposed, they're going to wait for me, because they know where I am. There's no way I can escape that, because they know, where I'm hiding and that I'm hiding. On Marked Men, you'll have to suffer when you're marked, because there are too many of them with their MAG and the shotgun. They can kill you anywhere and you don't even have to think about the medal 'Hard Target'. 

Message 25 of 29 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

Power Plays.... they're still there :smileyindifferent:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 26 of 29 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Sep 9, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

who cares deal with it its gonna stay there......at least for now labs for fun anyway its not to be taken serious

Sleep Matt signature
Message 27 of 29 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Sep 9, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

who cares deal with it its gonna stay there......at least for now labs for fun anyway its not to be taken serious

• I care. The other people who came to this thread care.
  • Labs are a lot less fun when you have a Power Play against you.
  • ND even patched in the ability to remove Power Plays from the Lab due to people caring and then they go and put Power Plays back on.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 28 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Sep 9, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

For the 1st time, why dont you think in all the people who dont want the Power Plays in the Lab and not in yourself?

Message 29 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Likes