Sackboy
448 posts

Re: Please, Release a Classic Skins Pack #4

Jul 6, 2012
for god sake let uncharted 2 to have its own exclusivity, I find it completely unecessary to get all the content from uc2 to uc3, why not something new and fresh. Its so ridiculous
Message 51 of 140 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Jul 6, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:
for god sake let uncharted 2 to have its own exclusivity, I find it completely unecessary to get all the content from uc2 to uc3, why not something new and fresh. Its so ridiculous

NO.

Message 52 of 140 (323 Views)
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:

You might say that it's unnecessary, if you want, but please don't say 'it is so ridicolous'. Have you read the introduction in the OP? We wouldn't be asking this without valid reasons.

OrangeAddict wrote:
why not something new and fresh. 

That's the point. We're not even asking such a terrible thing, something that would let Naughty Dog be busy for entire weeks creating completely new skins or models. We're simply asking to have back the skins that we loved in Uncharted 2, the same way they brought back other skins from there. I mean, they brought back Wetsuit Drake. Logically, you expect to see Wetsuit Elena too (c'mon, in the moment when you add Wetsuit Drake you would spontaneously think to add Wetsuit Elena too) but we didn't get her. And if you think that Wetsuit Elena was one of the skins that they created in Uncharted 2 because the community asked for her, well, I'm not happy if I can't use her anymore.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/new_mp_skins_and_dynamic_theme_available_on_august_17/

"There’s been a ton of requests for all kinds of UNCHARTED 2 DLC up on our community forums (feel free to add more!), so that’s exactly where we headed when we were looking for ideas for our next set of multiplayer skins."

Also, don't forget that we're talking about personal tastes. How would you feel if your favourite character from U2 you played with won't make any appearance in U3 because of a stupid reason?

Let's say, for instance, that your favourite character ever is Chloe. Let's say that she doesn't make any appearance in Uncharted 3 campaign, but since she's clearly an important character in Uncharted story you expect to see her at least in the multiplayer of Uncharted 3. You go in the characters list and you don't see her. And while you're sadly thinking how you're really going to miss her ***, you ask Naughty Dog why she's not included in the multilpayer, which is a feature of the game designed for fun and an awesome opportunity to see all the characters from the Uncharted world cooperating altogether.

"Chloe is a main character from Uncharted 2 and she fits in that world more appropriately than she does Uncharted 3. Sorry!"

I would accept this reason, because it would have some sense, even if I don't like it, but I would accept it. Then you go in the characters list and see him:

-_-

... along with Navarro, Lazarevic and Jason from Power Rangers.

Message 53 of 140 (310 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 6, 2012

We all already spent money on unlock codes for skins already on the disc. 

I guess it'd be cool... as long as "classic" means I get to see the chimera

Message 54 of 140 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Jul 6, 2012

Luxis, you're right! There's no reason not to include Rika, Wetsuit Elena and other characters from Uncharted into the MP. Rika has the right to be part of the Uncharted 3 MP as much as Navarro and Tenzim are. And Tenzim was a character that was part of the Uncharted 2 game only, not having anything related to the Uncharted 3 campaign.

The excuse they gave us don't make any sense!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 55 of 140 (296 Views)
Sackboy
448 posts

Jul 6, 2012
really? skins aren't going to necessarily make you wanna play this game for longer, I'd rather they'd make additions which contribute to increasing the reasons for playing this game, your just wasting your money on stuff that essentially means nothing in this game. I'd rather have something in this game that gets me to play more
Message 56 of 140 (290 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2012

For some people it's not a waste of money. You're not forced to buy the skin! But I think it would not kill you to support this for other players, to help them achieve something that they want so much! Be a part of this community! Just saying! Smiley Wink

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 57 of 140 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4796 posts

Jul 6, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:
really? skins aren't going to necessarily make you wanna play this game for longer,

Half the reason I'm playing UC2 right now is because I can use Heist Flynn and Anniversary Drake...

tlousig2
Message 58 of 140 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

OrangeAddict wrote:
really? skins aren't going to necessarily make you wanna play this game for longer,

Half the reason I'm playing UC2 right now is because I can use Heist Flynn and Anniversary Drake...

XD .. really? your playing uncharted 2 just so you can see your skin *sigh*

I'd rather they'd focus on more beneficiary things like modes and features than on measily things like skins to satisfy you kids. But whatever if it keeps you people happy so be it I just don't see it to be that much of a big deal

Message 59 of 140 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4796 posts

Jul 6, 2012

OrangeAddict wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

OrangeAddict wrote:

XD .. really? your playing uncharted 2 just so you can see your skin *sigh*

I'd rather they'd focus on more beneficiary things like modes and features than on measily things like skins to satisfy you kids. But whatever if it keeps you people happy so be it I just don't see it to be that much of a big deal

Half the reason...

I'm also playing it because I can actually play the old maps, the graphics are significantly better, nostalgia, and I even find matches faster than UC3. I'm sure I'll get tired of it, but I'd rather play any U2 map over Airstrip and London Underground.

tlousig2
Message 60 of 140 (262 Views)