I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Re: Please, Release a Classic Skins Pack #4

Jul 13, 2012

screwtapejla wrote:

STOP !!!!! It's a game just try to enjoy what you have it's not that important, stop worring about the virtual world so much and live an actual life, where there are more important uses for your fanaticism,  this entire thread reeks of self importance (ala) Kardashian or Hilton get over it, try putting your excellent forum writing skills to more global saving causes.

Message 71 of 140 (429 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jul 14, 2012

great idea

i want this characters

Message 72 of 140 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
649 posts

Jul 14, 2012

screwtapejla wrote:

STOP !!!!! It's a game just try to enjoy what you have it's not that important, stop worring about the virtual world so much and live an actual life, where there are more important uses for your fanaticism,  this entire thread reeks of self importance (ala) Kardashian or Hilton get over it, try putting your excellent forum writing skills to more global saving causes.

carlton banks 2.png

Message 73 of 140 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Ok thank Smiley Wink

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 74 of 140 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jul 26, 2012

I agree mainly for Rika. Since the Co-op adventure with Flynn, Eddy, and Lazaravic, I could see Rika,C hloe and Elena having one of their own making room for cheek in humor on how they've all interacted with Drake. Smiley Happy

Message 75 of 140 (284 Views)
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Aug 23, 2012

On a scale of 1 to 10... how much do you think that ND laughed when seeing this thread, after their logic for not putting these skins back?

From the July Q&A:

2. Can we please have an explanation about some characters skins missing in Uncharted 3? (Luxis)

We’ve done our best to get most of the UNCHARTED universe characters into the game. The major characters in all their various outfits were given priority and then we went with the characters that we felt fit best within the world of Uncharted 3. Also re-using some of the old model texture from earlier UNCHARTED games just wouldn’t work as well. That’s why there’s no Wetsuit Elena for instance. As for Rika, well she was in Eye of Indra and just part of that world. We want Uncharted 3 to have its own unique characters and appeal too!

Message 76 of 140 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Luxis wrote:

That’s why there’s no Wetsuit Elena for instance.

WAT

Luxis wrote:

From the July Q&A:

I missed that... Smiley Indifferent

By the way, FOR INSTANCE, FOR INSTANCE GUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! *fangirl screams* C:

Message 77 of 140 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Luxis wrote:

On a scale of 1 to 10... how much do you think that ND laughed when seeing this thread, after their logic for not putting these skins back?

From the July Q&A:

2. Can we please have an explanation about some characters skins missing in Uncharted 3? (Luxis)

We’ve done our best to get most of the UNCHARTED universe characters into the game. The major characters in all their various outfits were given priority and then we went with the characters that we felt fit best within the world of Uncharted 3. Also re-using some of the old model texture from earlier UNCHARTED games just wouldn’t work as well. That’s why there’s no Wetsuit Elena for instance. As for Rika, well she was in Eye of Indra and just part of that world. We want Uncharted 3 to have its own unique characters and appeal too!

Not only this thread, Luxis! They probably laughed when they saw any threads regarding new skins, new colors....

ND doesn't care....unfortunately Smiley Sad

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 78 of 140 (220 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Luxis wrote:

From the July Q&A:

"The major characters" part sickens me. Like people made several threads stating they wanted multiple look-alike versions of nameless in-game villians. Smiley Indifferent

I think they laughed the same amount as when they saw their answer to August's 3rd booster question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 79 of 140 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Luxis wrote:

From the July Q&A:

Is this why Wetsuit Drake's hand looks like it was half burned at some point or another? That texture is... ugh. 

I just really wish Naughty Dog would start being much more clear in their logic... I mean Uncharted is it's own world, universe... Everyone who's been in previous installments still fits because it is the same world. Unless Drake universe hops between each adventure! Though that would explain the power rangers and now walking corpses of past antagonists fitting more than a woman who, as far as we know, is still alive and kicking. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 80 of 140 (204 Views)
0 Likes