Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 13, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

tlD, is that you?

LMAO I instantly that it was him/her 

Yeah, it looks like a new shiny alt... :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 40 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

tlD, is that you?

Detective tap is on the case O.o

DetectiveTap.png

What makes you think it's her? the new account? It's true she has no games played at all.

Did I just answer my own question by writing "she"?

(No those are not poorly drawn glasses made with paint)

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 40 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Feb 13, 2013

TheLastOfEllie wrote:
Hey guys. I'm a new member here and I'm happy to be at your service any time! great! now bring me some cookies :smileyhappy:
"Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 4 to be slated for 2013". it's a given that there is going to be a call of duty in 2013, every year there is a bloody game of that pathetic franchise

However, this next console is more than likely going to be released December. I have no date, but I have a very accurate month. If you search the information yourself, you will understand the situation. no I do not, care to explain? why december instead of november, I think november so they can do a decent ammount of marketing this time around
The Last Of Us was recently delayed to June 13th. eh? link? as far as I know it's still may 7th

see above in red

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 40 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Feb 13, 2013

TLoU has been delayed its on the PS blog

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 40 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Feb 13, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

TLoU has been delayed its on the PS blog

that's disappointing :smileysad: anyway, thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 40 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13336 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I just wanted to point something out. ND only moved TLOU now because GTA moved, otherwise they would have given us a half assed game just to beat Rockstar out of the gates. 

Afterall this is the same company that pushed U3 out to make sure it was at least a week before Call of Duty rather than pull it back and polish it up.

But.. the other factor plays on my mind.. is TLOU in a horrible state? They didn't pull U3 back and look how that was given to us. Yet they feel so obliged to pull TLOU back must say it's in a worst state than U3 right?

As for the PS4.. or whatever. I can't see it happening this year honestly. There have been no games really announced and it would just be a heavy rush out the gates, Microsoft once pushed the 360 out the door quickly. and almost every single one red lighted on the poor customers. Me included.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 40 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

As for the PS4.. or whatever. I can't see it happening this year honestly. There have been no games really announced and it would just be a heavy rush out the gates, Microsoft once pushed the 360 out the door quickly. and almost every single one red lighted on the poor customers. Me included.

Lots of games are being developed for the PS4 as we speak, including UC4. The PS4 will be released this year (November probably) in NA and early 2014 in the EU (what a surprise, eh?).

As for the RROD/YLOD fiasco, don't worry, they've learned their lesson... Microsoft lost 1 billion $ to replace consoles.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 40 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I like LegendaryD. She's on my Friends List
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 40 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13336 posts

Feb 14, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Lots of games are being developed for the PS4 as we speak, including UC4. The PS4 will be released this year (November probably) in NA and early 2014 in the EU (what a surprise, eh?).

As for the RROD/YLOD fiasco, don't worry, they've learned their lesson... Microsoft lost 1 billion $ to replace consoles.

Yeah, mine over 10 times and I eventually gave up and bought the new one.. Which also died.

I actually hope it is this year, I just don't know though. I would have imagined having some sort of footage of at least one game that is being worked on I remember seeing a final fantasy 7 remake being in the works for PS3.. that was like 2005... It died a horrible death, but something was being worked on a year before the release then and we had video evidence.

I'd just like to see something already if it is going to happen.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 40 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Yeah, mine over 10 times and I eventually gave up and bought the new one.. Which also died.

I actually hope it is this year, I just don't know though. I would have imagined having some sort of footage of at least one game that is being worked on I remember seeing a final fantasy 7 remake being in the works for PS3.. that was like 2005... It died a horrible death, but something was being worked on a year before the release then and we had video evidence.

I'd just like to see something already if it is going to happen.

I'm pretty sure that you've heard of the PlayStation Meeting in February 20th... they will showcase the PS4/Orbis hardware and some footage as well. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 40 (177 Views)
0 Likes