Sackboy
363 posts

Re: Player oF u3 say NDisINCONPETENT .... ?

Feb 28, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Nanashi707 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:
the community isn't vocal enough otherwise we would get better results.

It's not about being vocal (unless maybe the extreme of every single member posting a new thread with complaints...). The real problem is with support. Don't like it? Stop playing. They see dropping activity, translates to dropping DLC purchases, boom Seperate Hit Boxes, Blindfire Accuracy Nerf, Dead Body Glitch Fix, COOP fixes, Rika Raja, you name it.

Couldn't say it better myself, if you don't like something don't buy/play it. 

As for me, i don't see this crazy lag, i don't get party split , ext.. ext.. So im fine for now. 

Hey, that's nice words you got there, but I remember I met you just when 1.17 was released, we were in the lobby, and then suddenly: Lost players.

That didn't just count for me, but for the whole lobby, so try to fool someone else...

And if we would have played against eachother, that crazy lag of yours which isn't anywhere to be seen, suddenly would be there...

Maybe your partyleader backed out which would be a reason for me to lose players, but let me tell you, when you actually play good players 8000 km away from you, you will definitely notice the lag.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4071 posts

Feb 28, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Nanashi707 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:
the community isn't vocal enough otherwise we would get better results.

It's not about being vocal (unless maybe the extreme of every single member posting a new thread with complaints...). The real problem is with support. Don't like it? Stop playing. They see dropping activity, translates to dropping DLC purchases, boom Seperate Hit Boxes, Blindfire Accuracy Nerf, Dead Body Glitch Fix, COOP fixes, Rika Raja, you name it.

Couldn't say it better myself, if you don't like something don't buy/play it. 

As for me, i don't see this crazy lag, i don't get party split , ext.. ext.. So im fine for now. 

Hey, that's nice words you got there, but I remember I met you just when 1.17 was released, we were in the lobby, and then suddenly: Lost players.

That didn't just count for me, but for the whole lobby, so try to fool someone else...

And if we would have played against eachother, that crazy lag of yours which isn't anywhere to be seen, suddenly would be there...

Maybe your partyleader backed out which would be a reason for me to lose players, but let me tell you, when you actually play good players 8000 km away from you, you will definitely notice the lag.

well considering i have not been in party in about a week this would be impossible. 

and of course lag is still here and there, but never to the extent which I hear about on the forums 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1941 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Wow so you're telling me people should stop playing a game they invested their money into because the developers messed up, so they should shut up count their losses & just go spend more money on another game and by doing this maybe the developer will fix game since it's dying??

Co-op mode is all but dead what did they do ?? Come out & say they won't be fixing it due to the dismal player pool support so I think you got it twisted, if people decided to follow your advice ND will simply drop all support and wash their hands with a sigh of relief they no longer have to deal with a game they destroyed.

Fact is end of the day what works for some of you doesn't for others if you guys don't want to see people voicing their opinions stay out of the threads, don't comment, make your own thread & voice what you have to say, ND pushed out a product to the mass market if you don't want to see complains then don't ship a half baked turd polished in spray on tan & don't expect some sort of uprise.

Also they already saw a drop in user activity hence F2P came into motion and we all see the disaster this will become, a game as big as Uncharted that's on it's way to selling 7 million should not be in the current state it is.

People aren't making it their priority to 'complain' but ND makes it hard for a lot of people to sing them praises thes days.

Now feel free to pick apart my words.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (207 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Feb 28, 2013
I haven't read the thread yet, but has anyone pointed out that 'incompetent' is spelled wrong (inconpetent? )

Is that for a reason? :smileytongue:

If you wanna make fun of ND you gotta spell better than them (which isn't that hard, has anyone else seen the F2P FAQ on their website? It's terrible)

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 28, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Flooding the forums with basically the same thing over and over again accomplishes nothing.

The G-MAL whiners would like to have a word with you...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (82 Views)
Survivor
2190 posts

Feb 28, 2013
The community is vocal enough... Just for the wrong things...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (73 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Feb 28, 2013

INCONPETENT>?   LOL 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 28, 2013
I wouldn't call myself a "G-MAL whiner" but I do believe the game require a bit more skill when the G-MAL was used. Now it's a bunch of Blindfire RoF chumps.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes