Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: armando_is_great Hekseville Citizen 232 posts

Play on...

21 replies 354 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

I've seen a hand full of posts these past few weeks concerning people's diminishing interest in this multiplayer and the few others that speak up and agree. I feel it's unfortunate that people are leaving this game. I'm going to do the opposite. I'm going to continue playing. Yes, the game has a multitude of problems. Do I enjoy lock on blindfire, lack of seperate hitboxes, COD style loadouts, and crippling lag? Not really, but quite frankly, Uncharted multiplayer is truly one of a kind, and when the game works as it should, the fun to be had is sublime. You just can't find that climby, shooty, Nathan Drake-y style anywhere else. Since ND killed Uncharted 2's multiplayer offerings by introducing lowered health (something I've had to accept as true), Uncharted 3 will continue to have a place in my gaming rotation for the forseeable future. With the continuation of labs, tournament rewards, and other content/events (hopefully), I can't see that being too difficult.

Furthermore, for all the problems that the game has, at least ND has made some attempt to fix them (even if it doesn't always work out ideally). A few players have grown a sense of entitlement a bit too large, becoming angry at ND when their requests are not met, or better yet, not met with gusto. Remember the days when developers did nothing that fans wanted and made their own game?

I will continue playing. For that next cross map headshot on Fort. For that next shotgun surprise on Museum. For that next train mishap in London. For the next turret slaughter on Chauteu. For Sully's next wise crack. For Roman's next flurry of the word "bloody". For the next army of Drake or Flynn clones to gun down. For unique, Uncharted fun!

Also, i've spent too much money to just toss the game aside now...

-I'd be more apathetic if I wasn't so lethargic.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (354 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: Play on...

Nov 17, 2012

im with you man Uncharted 3 FTW

Signature #2

Code #1

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I couldn't agree with you more

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Have to agree dude, everything about this game is superb apart from the dreaded lag that rips it apart at the seams :smileysad:

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Nov 17, 2012

POSITIVENESS FTW!@$#%^

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Theres the people that are gonna keep playing the game and the people that say they are not continue playing it, but in the long run, theres more people that loves this game, I myself going to keep enjoying this unique multiplayer.

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (245 Views)
Sackboy
391 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Nice thread, I totally agree with your sentiments, there is not another game that I'm even interested in playing online.the great moments somehow make the flaws that much more annoying though.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I've always loved this game. I've missed school several times just so I can stay home and play this. This is how bad I'm addicted to this game. : )

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Celceius wrote:

I've always loved this game. I've missed school several times just so I can stay home and play this. This is how bad I'm addicted to this game. : )

Oh, that makes sense. :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Nov 17, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

Celceius wrote:

Oh, that makes sense. :smileyindifferent:

I guess. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (167 Views)
0 Likes