Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Platinum Boosters: Gold Boosters and Hats

Aug 30, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Asraik wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I'd like to try some of these, to bad I just legacied.Smiley Sad

Are the effects very noticeable from gold to platinum?

Ooh, also that reminds me let's say you have Regeneration Platinum (which is essentially Regenration Gold correct? I mean how big of a difference is it from Gold to Plat?) Would something that have Regeneration Delay make it become silver? Basically how much would a percentage of a negative would cause it from go to 'platinum' to silver? (So like would -16% Regeneration Delay have a big enough affect to make it become Regeneration Silver?)

That would require a lot more work, but to determine because I'm cheating and using LAN which has all gold boosters, so for that I'd have to get someone with Regen silver and someone else with the Regen gold and regen reducing items. Also their are two stats that effect regeneration: regen delay and regen speed so that further complicates things. Endurance has the same issue.

What are all the items with Regen Delay and Speed? It will be easier to find someone to help if you can find someone with those items. For example I have:

Chloe's Winter Scarf

Chloe's Teddy Bear Mask

Elena's Tiara

Do any of those have it, perhaps I could help than? I would have to level Regen to Silver first though x.x

Message 11 of 31 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6795 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Asraik wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I'd like to try some of these, to bad I just legacied.Smiley Sad

Are the effects very noticeable from gold to platinum?

Ooh, also that reminds me let's say you have Regeneration Platinum (which is essentially Regenration Gold correct? I mean how big of a difference is it from Gold to Plat?) Would something that have Regeneration Delay make it become silver? Basically how much would a percentage of a negative would cause it from go to 'platinum' to silver? (So like would -16% Regeneration Delay have a big enough affect to make it become Regeneration Silver?)

That would require a lot more work, but to determine because I'm cheating and using LAN which has all gold boosters, so for that I'd have to get someone with Regen silver and someone else with the Regen gold and regen reducing items. Also their are two stats that effect regeneration: regen delay and regen speed so that further complicates things. Endurance has the same issue.

What are all the items with Regen Delay and Speed? It will be easier to find someone to help if you can find someone with those items. For example I have:

Chloe's Winter Scarf

Chloe's Teddy Bear Mask

Elena's Tiara

Do any of those have it, perhaps I could help than? I would have to level Regen to Silver first though x.x

Chloe's scarf has -16% Regen delay which could give a Platinum level to Regeneration Gold. The actual regeneration booster only says it affects regen speed so I'm not sure how it will all work out with Regeneration.

I'm testing for Platinum Regen right now though.

Message 12 of 31 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6795 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Well I seem to be making some very upsetting progress with Regeneration.... or rather the items that should be buffing regeneration.... as in them not working very well... or possibly being bad for you :/

Sooo the Panda mask is broken. See this thread for details:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Hey-ND-The-Panda-Mask-is-Broken...

Message 13 of 31 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 30, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Well I seem to be making some very upsetting progress with Regeneration.... or rather the items that should be buffing regeneration.... as in them not working very well... or possibly being bad for you :/

Wait.. what? I thought green meant good?

Message 14 of 31 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6795 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Wait.. what? I thought green meant good?

See this thread here...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Hey-ND-The-Panda-Mask-is-Broken...

Message 15 of 31 (431 Views)
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Daredevil Platinum mental noted. Good work, Skin-n -bones
Message 16 of 31 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I'm 90% sure Beast Mode works with Heavy Object hats, at least for the idol. I think you walk slightly faster than the normal walking speed, may be wrong.

It didn't feel any faster for the PAK-80 however
Pepsi
Message 17 of 31 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Aug 30, 2012

SjShane wrote:
I'm 90% sure Beast Mode works with Heavy Object hats, at least for the idol. I think you walk slightly faster than the normal walking speed, may be wrong.

It didn't feel any faster for the PAK-80 however

I know, 14% heavy object speed is not much. But with Beast mode gold this 14% makes a difference. 

I saw someone equip it and I just couldn't keep up with him. He walks faster with the idol than the normal walking speed (when not sprinting)

Message 18 of 31 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 30, 2012

On Scoped-In apparentaly the first shot, makes you wobble, does a hat prevent that?

Message 19 of 31 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Regeneration plus 10% regeneration speed do stack and also works with 16% regeneration delay items as well.
Message 20 of 31 (389 Views)
0 Likes