Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map

Nov 16, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

Very nice idea JD, I like that you take your time to create something this cool, even thought you know how ND is, but still, I enjoy your ideas and what you come up with. Smiley Happy

Who knows, since ND reads everything here (I hope so) they might get some good ideas from you to the next Uncharted! Smiley Wink

I think you should try and create a story about the cancelled Co-Op Adventure Shambhala map! I always wonder how it would be! I think it would be Nathan, Chloe and Elena! Would be amazing! Smiley Tongue

Thank you, sir! Smiley Very Happy

Create a story, huh? Hmmm, okay, I'll see if I can come up with something. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 36 (200 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I always thought that the cutscene banter between Drake and Fleddy in a co-op adventure map (Cruise Ship, Chateau, or City of Brass, perhaps?) where they're forced to team up would be hilarious.

Can you give that a shot as well, JD? smile

Hmmm, a forced collaboration between Drake and Eddy, huh? Smiley Wink

I'll see what I can come up with and let you know. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 36 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 16, 2012
A co-op adventure story using Drake, Eddy and Rika/Elena breaking into the house to get files. I dunno how the Eye of Indra goes... Sorry.

I think they get captured and totured or something right? After that thry try to get out while injured (referring to my old idea).

Anything new for co-op is epic. Thanks bro
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 36 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 16, 2012

JD-- wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I always thought that the cutscene banter between Drake and Fleddy in a co-op adventure map (Cruise Ship, Chateau, or City of Brass, perhaps?) where they're forced to team up would be hilarious.

Plus Flynn as the third player.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 14 of 36 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 16, 2012

JD-- wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Very nice idea JD, I like that you take your time to create something this cool, even thought you know how ND is, but still, I enjoy your ideas and what you come up with. Smiley Happy

Who knows, since ND reads everything here (I hope so) they might get some good ideas from you to the next Uncharted! Smiley Wink

I think you should try and create a story about the cancelled Co-Op Adventure Shambhala map! I always wonder how it would be! I think it would be Nathan, Chloe and Elena! Would be amazing! Smiley Tongue

Create a story, huh? Hmmm, okay, I'll see if I can come up with something. Smiley Wink

Thank you mate! I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome! You have really cool ideas! Smiley Wink

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 15 of 36 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 16, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

JD-- wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Thank you mate! I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome! You have really cool ideas! Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy Thanks, I will try not to disappoint.

Message 16 of 36 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Plus Flynn as the third player.

OK! I'll get started on thinking of that story, no promises of it being great. Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 36 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6715 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Looks awesome.

To bad theres a 180% chance that ND won't implement anything like this, since its you know, co-op

Feet
Message 18 of 36 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Even if they just add a mesh skeleton of this map I will be happy Smiley Happy

Hurry JD!!! Work for ND and create us a bunch of Co-Op maps Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 19 of 36 (161 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Awesome idea, it looks you put a lot of work into it, could be a great map to explore, even better that is Co-Op only, we have a lot of CMP maps already, but not a single Co-Op exclusive.

Kudos Smiley Very Happy

I like cats :3

Message 20 of 36 (157 Views)
0 Likes