- Hipfire accuracy has been greatly reduced on all weapons along with the angle and distance at which the auto lock engages. But Blindfire from cover has not been changed
- Increased recoil on the M9
- Decreased recoil on FAL-SS
- Rate of Fire mod has been decreased on the M9, Arm Micro and KAL-7
- The recoil of the last round fired in a G-MAL burst has been significantly reduced
- The burst delay and recoil have been reduced on the Raffica
- The accuracy mod on the Raffica has been slightly improved
- The recoil has been reduced on the Tau Sniper and the weapon does not automatically scope
- The rate of fire mod has increased effectiveness for the Tau Sniper
Looks like they finally fixed some issues, we'll see though. It's ND
Then again these are issues they broke first and shouldn't have been changed in the first place.
I'm waiting for Aurelia to chime in. She's going to have an emotional breakdown over all the buffs and nerfs since she spams the TLOU forums everyday with her philosphy about how a multiplayer game should not be buffed or nerfed (which I find so comical)
Anyways I will have to find time out of my busy TLOU schedule to come back and test out this new patch and new maps. Thanks for the support ND. Hope you didn't fubar things up even more
Nice to see you remember me, ND broke these issues with buffs and nerfs, they are proving me right by doing these changes. I said they shouldn't touch things, and they are going slightly backwards to how things were.
Which means unfortunately for you I'm more than likely right about TLOU also.
I don't need the breakdown. I knew I was right all along.
Although, thoughts on Raff buffs? Personally I feel OP since it's my main wep, therefore I'm absolutely cool with it, but maybe it's not fair.
Thanks to this patch, I just *might* give this game's competitive side another chance. And thanks to the weapon nerfs/buffs, using my AK and Raffica is going to be even more fun now!
However, Old Quarter in Co-op Arena must be tested first!
I really love this patch I played last night and i quickly noticed blindfire is not a terrible issue anymore and now almost(I say almost because there' still some people blindfiring too much)everyone are aiming, thank you ND sorry for my english.