Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Patch 1.17 is deploying now!

Mar 1, 2013

mbhitman wrote:

DieselTheory wrote:

The thing with the leaderboard is very easy to understand... You appear with your actual stats AFTER downloading and installing the new patch.

There's absolutly no stats reset Smiley Frustrated

And for the paw icon, it becomes obsolete since everyone has one ! 

Only players who own the actual disc have the ND paw.  All the new players who are using F2P will not. 

Not exactly:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Naughty-Paw-Icon/m-p/39673263#M...

awsome_robot wrote:
I haven't played since monday in the afternoon (before patch), have Winter Chloe's black eyes been fixed? I won't be able to play until tuesday night. It buggs me, for some reason.

That's a truly gamebreaking issue! Even more annoying than party splits and random disconnections!

neverbelow wrote:

I will never be friends with mbhitman. He's one of the OG's here that started the cesspool.

OG's?

mbhitman is one of the few people here that helped others to get a Subway code back in October 2011. Maybe he's a little harsh sometimes, but at least he has given back to the community.

The funny thing is that most people won't even know what I'm talking about... shows how many vets have left the forums since then. Smiley Indifferent

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 171 of 179 (462 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Mar 1, 2013
^ I wish I got a Subway Beta code Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 172 of 179 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Mar 1, 2013

He also just could have made an alt account, and put the Beta into the downloadlist, it was marked as a demo so it had unlimited gameshare slots... 

I made 2 of those threads, both got closed though, but hey atleast I got 100+ players to play the beta

Message 173 of 179 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Reonista wrote:

Get off your high horse and start treating people with respect..

Respect? No no no. There are few people who have ever been decent to people outside their circle much less given respect on this forum since the day I first got on this. So no, I will not give respect where none is given. I'm not talking about respect of game ability but respect as in treating someone good even if you don't know them. That was certainly never given to me so I have responded in kind.

Speaking of responded, I'll share a secret with you.The only reason I started playing in parties is to shut up all the idiots that played in parties 90% of the time and think they're good when they beat my randoms while solo. Idiots like hitman that aren't actually good but had the odds stacked in their favor. Oddly enough I made a bunch of friends along the way.

In U2 I solo 95% of the time so beating a party isn't that likely. When I have a party only the very best can beat me. I'm always thought it was weak to play in parties constantly but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire to shut people up. And no, people don't like you for it.

Message 174 of 179 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Mar 1, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

OG's?

mbhitman is one of the few people here that helped others to get a Subway code back in October 2011. Maybe he's a little harsh sometimes, but at least he has given back to the community.

The funny thing is that most people won't even know what I'm talking about... shows how many vets have left the forums since then. Smiley Indifferent

OG is a gang term meaning Old Ganster. It can be used in slang to mean old timer or someone that has been around for a while. I don't care if he gave away a few subway codes. That's not some atoning sacrifice. I thought about giving the online pass away from the second time I bought U3 on the forum (until I forgot). That wouldn't set me straight with the people I've gone off on or been a jerk to.

Message 175 of 179 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Mar 1, 2013

More fights! Smiley Happy

Message 176 of 179 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Mar 1, 2013

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

IKR Smiley LOL

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 177 of 179 (396 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 1, 2013

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Testosterone is abundant...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 178 of 179 (391 Views)
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Here we go again...

Internet Fight

Message 179 of 179 (355 Views)