Reply
Feb 26 2013
By: S4V463_F0XH0UND Wastelander 832 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Patch 1.17/1.18?

12 replies 811 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

I am so glad this patch is finally here! Not just for the new colors but it gave the multiplayer more variety in my opinion! I know this may seem like a useless thread, but in all honesty, I'm just sooooooo happy! :3

Are you guys enjoying the new patch too?

mlfw3684-rrtext.gif


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 1 of 13 (811 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4263 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013
Taste the rainbow.

Soon... face the colorful MLP team.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 2 of 13 (802 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013

FredFai wrote:
Taste the rainbow.

Soon... face the colorful MLP team.

I'm in........ Cat Wink

Message 3 of 13 (768 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4263 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013

I just thought of an offensive party of 5 Lazarevic with white cone hat and white costume. They seem represent KKK. So... Smiley Tongue

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 4 of 13 (741 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013

FredFai wrote:

I just thought of an offensive party of 5 Lazarevic with white cone hat and white costume. They seem represent KKK. So... Smiley Tongue


This is gonna be so fun now.


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 5 of 13 (730 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013
Naughty Fweddy...

Message 6 of 13 (729 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

FredFai wrote:

I just thought of an offensive party of 5 Lazarevic with white cone hat and white costume. They seem represent KKK. So... Smiley Tongue


This is gonna be so fun now.


Fwed, thats just so nawtee (like dino said) Smiley Sad I didn't know you have a dark side......

Message 7 of 13 (707 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4263 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

FredFai wrote:

I just thought of an offensive party of 5 Lazarevic with white cone hat and white costume. They seem represent KKK. So... Smiley Tongue


This is gonna be so fun now.


Fwed, thats just so nawtee (like dino said) Smiley Sad I didn't know you have a dark side......


I don't mean any offense. I guess that's the cons of free colors.

 

PS: I think there's one unusual color that can blind or distort almost anyone.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 8 of 13 (690 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
6300 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013

If I saw that Lazarevic party, I would probably crack up so hard...

 photo Sniper.png
Message 9 of 13 (685 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.17/1.18?

Feb 26, 2013

I'm so happy now.


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 10 of 13 (659 Views)
Reply
0 Likes