Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Re: Patch 1.15: the new 1.13?

Sep 12, 2012

Why is it whenever there is a new patch recently I'm immediately on a downer.

1.13 broke the game even further yet again. Just constant hipfire battles SnoZzZzZzefest.

Changing things that never should have been changed. making the game less enjoyable piece by piece until all the enjoyment is sucked out of it.

Good points to 1.15.. Treasure drops (Believe it when I see it) Classic Mode (I bet it will be a mess)

I unfortunately along with finding the game to be a wreck, I lost all faith I once had in ND and to be honest that wasn't easy for someone who has followed them like mad for many years.

I know, I know. If you are not enjoying it, move on... Would help if Sony or Microsoft would have some good games out before October/November. Pretty hard to move on with uninspiring titles.

Message 11 of 74 (356 Views)
Sackboy
530 posts

Sep 12, 2012

well.. I try to keep my

"I believe it, when I see it."

mentality.... otherwise you would go nuts... XD

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 12 of 74 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Aeonra wrote:

well.. I try to keep my

"I believe it, when I see it."

mentality.... otherwise you would go nuts... XD

Best way to think. I've spent many times believing in ND and being let down and angry.

Now I'll just be like. Okay. yeah, expected that to be crap.

Message 13 of 74 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I really hope Matchmaking emerges better than the one we have now. It would be a bummer if it became even worse .
Message 14 of 74 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Sep 12, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:
I really hope Matchmaking emerges better than the one we have now. It would be a bummer if it became even worse .

Looks worse to me already.

The way I took the message is: 5th legacies will all face each other... Oh.. Wait. I'm 5th legacy and I'm not even that good.

Looks like the game will suck for me, time to use a new account.

Message 15 of 74 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Wh

Aureilia wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

The way I took the message is: 5th legacies will all face each other... Oh.. Wait. I'm 5th legacy and I'm not even that good.

What sucks is that people that are good and decided to stay at levl 75 - 0 legacy will ALWAYS get put into the better team after the patch while my experience as a 5th legacy currently lvl 72 will be worse. Thanks God I'm done with the tournament system!

Edit: I will only be excited about a new patch again when ND adds the ability to wear 2 head items at the same time and suited and desert drake getting the aviators. New colors will be good but it's not as exciting as improved customization for me.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 16 of 74 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Wh

Aureilia wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:

What sucks is that people that are good and decided to stay at levl 75 - 0 legacy will ALWAYS get put into the better team after the patch while my experience as a 5th legacy currently lvl 72 will be worse. Thanks God I'm done with the tournament system!

(rubs hands together) Indeed... indeed... looks like I made the right decision keeping all my gold boosters and rank! Who needs all the Legacy swag when you can always get put on the better team?

SUCKERS. Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 74 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Sep 12, 2012

G9211 wrote:

If colours are seriously introduced in 1.15, all hype is justified. + there will be a toggle option for stat hats so thats also good news!

I dont give a crap about colors, or ANY custimization--hows that make the gameplay any better?

Also, am i the only one who is AGAINST a Stat Hat toggle? Wont this just divide the player pool?

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 18 of 74 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 12, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

G9211 wrote:

If colours are seriously introduced in 1.15, all hype is justified. + there will be a toggle option for stat hats so thats also good news!

I dont give a crap about colors, or ANY custimization--hows that make the gameplay any better?

Also, am i the only one who is AGAINST a Stat Hat toggle? Wont this just divide the player pool?

You act as if colors is the only thing getting attention, there are technical and gameplay fixes/ideas too!

How would it divide the player pool???

Message 19 of 74 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

if this comes true... I think I will only play coop... and customs...

Do I look this stupid to force myself agaist people with 3.xx KDR or more in every game, while I go 0.2 every second game? HELL NO!

edit: I mean... how can ND even consider a matchmaking like that? Havent they played the game by themselfes yet or what? Why do they need players to tell them what would be logical anyway?... If you have legacied or not was NEVER a thing to judge if it is a good player or not how dare they do this now? GRAWR... makes me angry... Legacy only tells you if a player had enough time to legacy five times -_- and played a lot. nothing else... you can still play crap after you legacied 5 times... yea... it is really fair to force noobs against highlevels...

I tell you what will happen... the downed people with legacy 5 will all switch to an alt account with no legacy until there are only the pros playing with 5th legacy... and since there are not so many pros out there... they will start either complaining about that they cant find players OR... they get matched with all players again, which would be like it is now. WOW... really... preditctable!

See you all on an alt

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 20 of 74 (308 Views)
0 Likes