Re: Patch 1.15: the new 1.13?

Sep 14, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
After Aurellia pointedit out, the best plays videos are pretty much full of Autos.

Really? I'm so bored of watching all the T-Bolt videos. Most of those kills are very laggy too. I'll watch some more Uncharted Television later and keep an eye out on of it.

EDIT: Lol I said "out"...

It depends on the plays you get. Some are full of T-Bolts like usual, some for generic 5 not Alives, and they either are M9s or G-MALs. Sometimes a Dragon shows up, but just sometimes.

I played for a good amount of time just before I signed into the forums against. I didn't see any blindfire fests. Just more T-Bolt videos and G-Mal/M9 montages. The few times I did see any blindfiring was when they were trying to catch up to an opponent trying to turn a corner.

Oh, there was this one guy who threw a mega bomb and then started blindfiring.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH 1 blindfire kill!

ND NERF NAO!!!1111ONEONEONEWON!

OMG T-BOLT 5 NOT ALIVE ND NERF NAO U NOOBS

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 71 of 74 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 14, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
After Aurellia pointedit out, the best plays videos are pretty much full of Autos.

Really? I'm so bored of watching all the T-Bolt videos. Most of those kills are very laggy too. I'll watch some more Uncharted Television later and keep an eye out on of it.

It depends on the plays you get. Some are full of T-Bolts like usual, some for generic 5 not Alives, and they either are M9s or G-MALs. Sometimes a Dragon shows up, but just sometimes.

I played for a good amount of time just before I signed into the forums against. I didn't see any blindfire fests. Just more T-Bolt videos and G-Mal/M9 montages. The few times I did see any blindfiring was when they were trying to catch up to an opponent trying to turn a corner.

Actually, I would like if they removed the little white aim dot while aiming with the T-Bolt, I believe that's the only reason people dominate with them.

Message 72 of 74 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Actually, I would like if they removed the little white aim dot while aiming with the T-Bolt, I believe that's the only reason people dominate with them.

There's a toggle for it, actually. Or you want it completely gone? You can post a video of you with no pre-aim dot doing five-not-alive and I'll make love to you.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 73 of 74 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 14, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

There's a toggle for it, actually. Or you want it completely gone? You can post a video of you with no pre-aim dot doing five-not-alive and I'll make love to you.

That's disturbing... And no, You can keep the white aim dot, I mean, like as soon as you aim with it, it disappears.

Message 74 of 74 (188 Views)
0 Likes