is still not live yet, but this post will be update after it is with patch notes and what not, so make sure to bookmark it and what not.
Things We Know
- Cinema files from before 1.08 will cause your console to crash so upload your favorites to yourtube or something.
- It will be out in early April
- They will contain the technical hooks for your new DLC Map Pack
- Stopping power will be addressed.
- Naughty Dog will be working on it
- It is the sequel to patch 1.07
- It will improve the game ( or make it worse if you're one of those people)
- You will have to download it to play the online multiplayer.
Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood
"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
There's little need for a placeholder for a future update notes thread since one can be created once the patch is actually live. Because of that I'm going to lock this thread. If you would like to comment on things that you want from 1.08, there are a couple of threads that the community has already created that offer an opportunity to post comments about your specific wants for the patch.
If, however, you want a catch-all thread for 1.08 wishlists, you should feel free to contribute to this one: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4673244
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America