I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: Para 9 needs a blindfire accuracy reduction

Aug 28, 2012
Oh I got killed by the Para 9 so many times I should complain at the forums!
Message 11 of 86 (219 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Yeah I'll have to agree with this thread. The para 9 should be more for medium range battles while arm micro be close range. If they gave it a blindfire reduction it would help get it this way. That's just what I think.
Message 12 of 86 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Aug 28, 2012

dont nerf Guns. Nerf Hip Fire, period. No more stupid Lock On, brain dead fool proof hipfire. No more Jumping Hipfire Lock On ridiculousness. 

Also making mele a 3 hit kill would do wonders. Same with nerfing Sprint (a really Un-Uncharted idea in the first pace).

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 13 of 86 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Aug 28, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

dont nerf Guns. Nerf Hip Fire, period. No more stupid Lock On, brain dead fool proof hipfire. No more Jumping Hipfire Lock On ridiculousness. 

Also making mele a 3 hit kill would do wonders. Same with nerfing Sprint (a really Un-Uncharted idea in the first pace).

Agreed with everything except sprint, to a point. They can nerf the sprint regen time, but they should leave turning radius the way it is. Uncharted feels better than other games because you aren't a clunky tank, but if you had a wide turning radius it would be just that.

Also you forgot removing stopping power from blindfire. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 86 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

You can't be serious....with all the nerfs lately, might as well just remove the guns and put foam swords Smiley Indifferent...

Photobucket
Message 15 of 86 (201 Views)
Wastelander
588 posts

Aug 28, 2012

why are some of you attacking the OP? in the wrong way even?

you are thinking that, he is say "the Para 9 is OP, is need nerfing" no....

he is saying the hip-fire accurcy of the Para 9 is a little high and it require balancing... and I can %100 agree with that. because I've seen it happen it matches.... no joke, I've played this one match where there was this one player who just ran around hip-firing his Para-9 and ended up doing good and winning the match...

the current stat of the game is just kind of a mess to be honest, the game does the reward the player who aim his weapon....the game reward the player who blind-fires....

the way I see, Hip-firing in general should get a tweak of some sort....

like maybe and lock-on and hip-fire assist reduction....

the running speed while in Hip-firing mode is reduced....

just ideas.

what the OP is saying is %100 right and true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 16 of 86 (184 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Aug 28, 2012

wow you guys seriously dont notice the para 9 blindfire accuracy and how strong it is? forget running around with a micro when you can just  three shot then melee and forget running away because with or without the bf mod on the para its gunna hit no matter what. there is no variety in pistols because the para is and the best choice of pistol and all around better than any pistol.

Message 17 of 86 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Agree to a certain extent. The Para should not be beating the Micro in close range. Give the Para a slight blindfire tweak.

Message 18 of 86 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012
Note that I don't want the para 9 to be a useless gun as I believe that pistols should be better in general. It is just that I feel it's blindfire accuracy is abit high and could use a tweak. The para 9 is not OP, but it's blindfire accuracy is abit high IMO because it is doing better than the Arm Micro in close range. If we reduce it's blindfire accuracy, it will still be a great gun while at the same time having less blindfire noobs. Please keep posting your ideas Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 86 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Aug 28, 2012

The complaining about everything in this game needs a major reduction. Seriously I cant believe people are whining about a sidearm's blindfire now lol

Message 20 of 86 (143 Views)
0 Likes